Corona Vaccination Certificate Download Online By Number, Name, Aarogya Setu app, Umang app & Digilocker app – Corona Vaccine certificate is absolutely essential, and in case you haven’t got it yet, this is high time that you preserve it with yourself without any delay. Since the Covid 19 pandemic has shown us a lot of hustle-bustle, it is really important to ensure that you think in an optimistic way about things and incidents occurring around you. Well, downloading the corona vaccine certificate is, of course, something that you should not be missing out on at any chance.
- Corona Vaccination Certificate Download
- Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
- Download Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number
- Download Covid vaccine certificate by Aarogya Setu app
- How to Download Covid Certificate through Umang App?
- How to Download Covid Certificate through Digilocker App?
- 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate Download
- Download Vaccination Certificate by Name
- How to Download Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name?
- About Covid 19 Vaccine
Corona Vaccination Certificate Download
A COVID Vaccine Certificate (CVC) is available readily on the CoWIN portal (cowin.gov.in). Through the certificate issuance, the government gives an assurance regarding the vaccine being used, and the beneficiary can document the same. This is extremely critical particularly when it comes to travel restrictions, and in that case, it shall serve as proof of the vaccination.
You must understand the fact that you can require this proof later on for any kind of future reference, and then, it may even be verified by using different approved utilities on the portal itself, so as to check the genuineness of the same.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
Covid 19 vaccine certificate download link is readily available in the CoWIN portal (cowin.gov.in), Aarogya Setu app as well as in the Digilocker application. You may choose to fetch it from any of these platforms. All you need is to enter your mobile number to get it verified, and then, download it on your device, or take a printout for future reference. Also, you can see the vaccine type that you received (whether it is Covaxin, Covishield, or Sputnik V) from there along with the date mentioned right therein.
With the CoWIN portal, once you have had taken a dose of the Covid 19 vaccine, you will have to log in to the website using your registered mobile number, and then you will find an option beside your completed dose as “download certificate.” Simply click on that and you will be able to download Covid vaccine certificate. Take it in the PDF format and you are done. You can either take the individual certificates post completion of each of the doses or take the final dose certificate for it shall be equally valid.
Download Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number
Vaccine certificates can be downloaded from the Aarogya Setu app, Umang app, or Digilocker app just by entering your mobile number. You will have to verify your mobile number by entering the OTP that you would receive at the time of logging into the CoWIN portal or any of the apps to ensure that it is you who is trying to access the same. Once done, simply get the vaccination certificate on your device. Don’t forget to take print out of Covid Certificate copy.
Check Process Here- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download using Mobile Number
Download Covid vaccine certificate by Aarogya Setu app
Follow the below mentioned simple steps to download Covid vaccine certificate by the Aarogya Setu app:
- At first, download the application from the Google Play Store and install it in your device.
- Now, open the app and register yourself using the mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP correctly to verify it is you!
- Next, you will need to visit the CoWIN tab, and from there go to the option “Vaccine certificate.”
- Your next job will be to enter the 14 digit reference ID appropriately.
- You will now be able to download the soft copy of your vaccine certificate from aarogya setu app.
How to Download Covid Certificate through Umang App?
Here are the steps to download Covid vaccine certificate by Umang app:
- Download the Umang app in your mobile phone.
- Login with your registered mobile number and put the OTP correctly.
- Your next task will be to click on the CoWIN option and then click on ‘Download certificate’ option.
- You will be able to fetch the PDF copy of your corana vaccine certificate from umang app.
How to Download Covid Certificate through Digilocker App?
Downloading the Covid certificate using the Digilocker app is absolutely easy and simple.
- Just visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under Health category.
- Click on Covid certificate option.
- Enter the beneficiary reference ID correctly.
- You will now be able to download the soft copy of the corona certificate.
2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate Download
If you are downloading the Covid certificate, you must have noticed that while fetching the certificate for each dose of the vaccine, you shall receive a “provisional certificate” after the first dose, and a “final certificate” after the second dose. The final certificate is the most critical one, as it indicates that you have had completed both doses. You won’t have been able to access the second dosage without completing the first dose.
Download Vaccination Certificate by Name
Vaccination certificate download by name:- While registering yourself on CoWIN portal with your photo ID proof, you have had registered your name as well. The vaccine certificate that you download will have your name mentioned along with the vaccine type and the vaccinated date too. Also, there will be a QR code that will contain all these details and could be cross verified if required. The record is preserved in the government portal.
How to Download Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate by Name?
Here is the step by step process to download covid 19 vaccine certificate available below.
- At first, visit cowin.gov.in.
- You will be able to see three vertical dots, simply click on the same.
- Now tap on the option, “Vaccine services.”
- From the drop down menu that appears, click on the option “Vaccine certificate.”
- Now, you will be asked to enter your mobile number. Provide the one that you have used at the time of registration.
- You shall receive an OTP, make sure that you enter it into the field correctly.
- You will now land onto a different page. Here, you will need to select your name.
- Download covid 19 vaccine certificate and you are done!
About Covid 19 Vaccine
Covid 19 vaccine is a mandate for every citizen of India. Since the inception of CoWIN app, the registration process has become even more streamlined, and thus, getting yourself vaccinated with both doses is something that you should not have missed out on! Whether it is Covaxin, Covishield, or Sputnik V, you should at least have yourself vaccinated with any of the three! Well, having said so, you should also ensure being vaccinated with the Booster dose after 3 months of vaccinating yourself with the second dosage.