Being initiated by the Government of India, ABHA Digital Health Card 2022 is part of the Indian health care system that has helped millions of people across the nation to acquire the cheapest health facilities more easily. ABHA is an acronym being used for Ayushman Bharat Health Account.
It is one of the most important health care options available in India that you can help store your health history. The interested people can easily get themselves registered to the Digital Health Card Registration Form 2022 without any issue. The only thing you have to provide for the same is your Identity Proof. It can be your Aadhar Card or you can even use your Driving License number for the same as well. Once your health card is released, the users are allowed free to download it from the official website at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Digital Health Card Registration 2022
People’s health plays a very important role in the growth of a nation. We are living in a country where we can easily find people from a vast range of financial equations. Getting absolute emergency health benefits was not so easy before. The introduction of a government scheme such as the ABHA Digital Health Card has made the health care services much nearer to the needy now. The government recently has digitized health records.
The feature is being enabled on the health ID portal @healthid.ndhm.gov.in. It is one of the finest opportunities available in the marketplace that have made it easier for the government to keep all of your health records online just on a single digital card and that is known as Digital Health Card.
ABHA Digital Health ID Card Highlights:-
The government provides complete ownership of your health records. Whether you are willing to add on details or you have to erase some part of your health history you can easily do any of these at any point in time. The best thing about this digital health card program is that its application process is quite easier to go on. Users can apply online for Digital Health Card and proceed further to enter Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on the portal to generate Digital Health Card.
|Name of Scheme||Digital Health Card|
|Incorporated by||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Started by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Digital Health Card Registration 2022 Documents||You can Generate Health ID via your Driving License or Aadhar Card Number|
|Benefits of Unique Digital Health Card||You can save all your Health Records and create Personal Health History.|
|Purpose of Digital Health Card||To Avail Government Health Schemes through Single ID|
|App Name||NDHM Health Records|
|Date of Start||27 September 2021`|
|Health ID Card Online Apply Portal||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
|Ayushman Bharat Portal||abdm.gov.in|
Here you can check out the absolute steps for the Digital Health Card Apply Online 2022 and will offer details about Digital Health ID Card Download from ndhm.gov.in. This health card is a necessity that you need to have to enjoy the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Yojana. It is seamless access that includes shareable health records in it. This health card does come up with different health benefits to the beneficiaries and that is the same reason why it is being trended in the Indian market at this moment. This single card conveniently carries all of your health information and test records in a digitalized format.
Documents Required To Apply For Digital Health ID Card ABHA Registration 2022
If you are willing to take part in the Digital Health Card Registration 2022, you should remain prepared with the following documentation first. The things you need to keep in hand for the same are:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth record
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Digital Health ID Card Registration and Download PDF 2022
The login process of the Digital Health ID Card and its download process is quite a simple process to go on. The interface is developed to be intuitive and interactive which will help people to access it hassle-free. The platform is also quite helpful for all those people who are looking forward to checking their Health Dashboard efficiently. Each beneficiary here is being served with a unique health ID card number that one can easily download from healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Benefits of ABHA National Digital Health ID Card 2022
ABHA National Health Card is a way to enjoy unlimited health benefits throughout. If you are looking for the essential details, we are going to add the leading one below for you. But before going ahead with all the process, we would again advise you to create your Digital Health Card on healthid.ndhm.gov.in to enjoy seamless health facilities.
- The National Digital Health Card ID includes all of the diagnostic reports and diagnoses on your dashboard and hence makes it easier to keep track of your health records. You can efficiently use these records anywhere anytime you want using your 14 digit health ID.
- The health history being stored here is sharable. If you want you can easily share your previous health records with any doctor to enjoy seamless consultation.
- It is a kind of digital health record that is quite capable of providing you with personal health history along with you all the time.
- The beneficiaries of the digital health card are served with ownership over your health records. It’s only you who can share it with anyone you want to be,
- The National Digital Health Card Id requires only an OTP for accessing information to any health care center.
How To Registered For Digital Health ID Card India 2022 at abdm.gov.in?
It is a very simple and seamless process that anyone can access just by following a very few steps and that is:
- Visit the official website of the Digital Health ID Card at healthid.ndhm.gov.in/ abdm.gov.in.
- Click on the Create Digital Health Card or ABHA Account.
- Once done with it, just tap on the Aadhar Card or Driving License option to proceed further with the Digital Health Card Registration 2022.
- Once you will do it, you next have to enter your name, address, mobile number, and OTP received in the provided locations.
- The next thing you have to do is to tap on the Submit button to enable the successful submission of your application form.
- Once done you will be provided with a 14 Digit Health Card online.
Digital Health Card 2022 can store your health records online for creating perfect personal health history. The platform provides you the full ownership of the records that you can easily share with the person whom you want to.
Yes. Digital Health Card provides a helpline number to the people to get toll-free contact. The helpline number for Digital Health Cards is 1800114477.
For ensuring complete registration the documentation you need to have by your side is Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, or Driving License.
You can easily download it from the official website of healthid.ndhm..gov.in.
ABHA is an acronym being used for Ayushman Bharat Health Account.