E Aadhar Card 2022, Print e aadhaar online uidai.gov.in– Aadhar card is one of the very important documents that will ensure your identity as a citizen of India. If you are residing in India, you need to have this document available with you all the time. Whether you are applying for any government scheme, exam, or even need to get a booking done anywhere, this Aadhar card is going to serve as the most major document for you.
E Aadhar Card 2022
The Aadhar card contains a 12 digit verifiable identification number generated by the UIDAI to the resident of India. You do not require to pay anything to get this, though! You can easily fetch this e-aadhar which is nothing but a digital copy of the physical Aadhar card used earlier. You can easily get it by visiting uidai.gov.in, or you can even click one-aadhar.uidai.gov.in.
About E Aadhar Card Online
E-Aadhar Card is a legally acceptable document that you can download from the official website of UIDAI. It is very much valid to the physical copy of your aadhar card. You can present this at booking a hotel, during travel, and even during any examination.
UIDAI E Aadhar Card 2022 uidai.gov.in
If you are a resident of India, you can easily download the e-Aadhar in these simple steps as follows:
- Using Aadhar number: You may be able to download your E-Aadhar by using your 12 digit aadhar number if you already have it. Enter it in the given field and your full name and pin code. You shall receive an OTP in the registered phone number. You can also choose to generate a TOTP instead of an OTP with the help of the mAadhar mobile app.
- By using the enrollment number: Being a resident of India, you can easily download the e-Aadhar card using the 28 digit enrollment number. Enter the full name and the pin code in the respective field. You will be receiving an OTP in the registered phone number. Instead of an OTP, you can also use TOTP to fetch from the mAadhar mobile app.
Benefits of e-Aadhar Card & Print Online
- It is easily available.
- It serves as your identity proof.
- It helps in availing different subsidies.
- It is a digital life certificate.
- E-Aadhar helps in the acquisition of passport.
- It enables the opening of bank accounts.
- You can use it at the time of accessing the Jan Dhan Yojana.
- It serves in disbursing the provident fund.
- It works as an LPG subsidy.
Steps to Get E Aadhar Card PDF 2022 myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- At first, you will need to visit the official website of uidai.gov.in.
- Next, scroll down to the “Get Aadhar” option and then click on “Download aadhar card.”
- A new web page will open. Click on Aadhar number (if you already have the Aadhar number), enrollment ID (in case you have applied for the Aadhar card but have not received it yet, you have the enrollment slip with you), or the Virtual ID (in case you have had generated it).
- Enter the ID number based on the one option that you have selected.
- Now, enter the captcha code for verification.
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP correctly that you have received in your registered phone number.
- There will be a quick survey underneath; read the questions and answer them accordingly.
- Click on the Verify and Download button.
- Give a file name and click on the Save button.
- Open it in the file location, and you can fetch the PDF format of your aadhar card.
- Also do not forget to take out a Print e aadhaar online.
Uidai.gov.in Aadhar Card Status 2022
If you have had applied for your Aadhar card recently but have not received it yet, follow the steps specified below to know your aadhar card status:
- Make sure that you have got your enrollment slip along with you.
- Now, log in to your official UIDAI website.
- Find the option “Check Aadhar card status.” Click on it, and you will land up to a different web page.
- Enter your 14 digit enrollment EID alongside your 14 digit time stamp. Enter it in dd/mm/YYYY hh:mm:ss format. You will find if already mentioned in the enrollment slip.
- After you submit it, make sure that you enter the captcha code correctly.
- Click on the “Check Status” button. You will be able to check the aadhar card status of your application.
The password of your E-Aadhar card would be the combination of the first four letters of your name written in the capital along with your date of birth in YYYY format.
The residents will need to have an Adobe Reader installed on the device to view e-Aadhar. If you haven’t got it yet, you can do it ASAP.
Masked Aadhar is an option that will allow you to mask your aadhar number in the e-aadhar copy that you can download online. It simply replaced the first eight digits mentioned in your aadhar card with some xxxx xxxx characters, and the last four digits are visible.
Well, the answer is yes! As per the Aadhar act as declared by the UIDAI, there-Aadhar card is equally valid to the physical copy of the Aadhar card.