Bihar Ration Card Status 2022 Check Online epds.bihar.gov.in– Bihar ration card is an important document entitled to every citizen in India. The ration card Bihar management system is also known as the Jan Vitran Ann (JVA). it is essential to register for a ration card if you and your family are coming under the National Food Security Act. This is primarily an application based on an online role, and our responsibility is to awake you about the registration of the Bihar ration cards for eligible fellow citizens.
Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
Here, we will help all eligible people to apply for a new ration card in Bihar. Not just that the beneficiaries will be able to modify the existing ration cards too. You can also surrender your ration card right from there. Also, there could be several cases when there has been a split of family, or maybe, you want to go for a change in your ration card variant, and you shall be able to do it from here itself.
Check – Bihar Board 10th Result 2022
In the Jan Vitran Ann app, you can easily fetch the Bihar ration card status 2022 through which you will be able to see if your ration card status Bihar is accepted or rejected. If you have applied for any of the following – be it surrendering your ration card or modifying any of the information in your existing ration card, you can easily do it right on your mobile phone or laptop.
The steps are pretty simple, and you will have to get hold of an active internet connection to complete this process. You can also do it all by yourself. Once you check Bihar ration card 2022 status, you will be able to understand whether it is pending or successfully registered.
Epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card Application Status
To check your Bihar ration card application status, you will have to follow the below-mentioned simple steps one after the other.
Step 1 Make sure that you are connected to the internet via your device before proceeding.
Step 2 Visit the Epds.bihar.gov.in, and then the process status will reflect as you log in with the user ID and password.
Step 3 The verification starts from the SDO level, and then it moves ahead to generate the Ration card number.
Step 4 Once accepted it will take another 15-20 days to receive it to your block.
Step 5 If you need to contact someone or submit another document or a problem in your application, you will see the status of Bihar ration card as pending or rejected.
New Ration Card Status Check Bihar 2022
If you have recently applied for a ration card and do not know where you will check your new ration card status? This content is going to help you through!
Now that you have applied for your ration card, you should be aware of whether the process is initiated and what all steps are needed to complete the verification process; read the guide below:
- Once you have applied for your Bihar ration card newly, click on Epds.bihar.gov.in or Jan Vitran Ann website.
- Now, enter your user ID and password to log in. Enter it correctly, and you will be redirected to the following web page.
- If you see “Application submitted,” there could be “Application verified by SDO” and more.
- Once you have submitted the required documents online, your status will reflect right over here.
- As the process progresses, the new bihar ration card status 2022 will be reflected at different levels.
Bihar Ration Card Status Check Online Step By Step
- In the beginning, you will have to visit the official website epds.bihar.gov.in to check bihar ration card status at.
- Open any web browsers you are comfortable using, type the website link, or click directly on Epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, the Jan Vitran Ann web page will appear on your screen, and it will ask you to enter your district name. Click on the down arrow key beside the district tab, and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the appropriate district name from there.
- Next, you will have to select your sub-division from the drop-down menu that appears!
- Last but not least, you will have to enter the RTPS number in the required field. This RTPS number is an 18 digit number you have received when applying for your ration card. Enter the number correctly.
- Click on the Show button.
The Bihar ration card status 2022 online will appear right before you!
It will take 15-20 days to receive the ration card at the block level.
The bank passbook will suffice the need for your Bihar ration card.
The married women will have to give the caste certificate of their maternal family for applying for the Bihar ration card.
It is a unique number given to you at the time of application. You will have to enter this 18 digit number to check the status of your Bihar ration card.
You will have to upload the niwas (residential address proof) Jati (caste) along with a group photo of all the family members, bank passbook, and Aadhar card of all the members in the family.
No, all the information required will be fetched from your block office, and you will not have to go anywhere to submit the documents.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|