GPAT Admit Card 2023 Download direct link is available here. gpat.nta.nic.in 2023 Admit Card Download Process Follow Step by Step, GPAT Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus.
GPAT Admit Card 2023 – The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 is out at cmat.nta.ac.in. National Testing Agency (NTA) has official announced the exam centers for CMAT and GPAT 2023 examinations on February 2023. This test is an aptitude examination that will help pharmacy schools in India assess candidates’ suitability for admission to the 3rd year of the postgraduate degree program in Pharmacy. Various colleges conduct this admission process across India.
GPAT 2023 Notifications – How To Check
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 exam official notification is released on official website @cmat.nta.ac.in by the NTA. Applicants can check the notification directly from the link. This official notification is released in a PDF form.
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of CMAT, GPAT i.e. cmat.nta.nic.inand gpat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Now go to “Advanced Intimation of Examination City” under Candidate Activity.
- Step 3: New page will appear to your screen where you have to Add your CMAT 2023 or GPAT 2023 application number, date of birth, and password.
- Step 4: Click ‘Submit’ button to see your allotted exam centre city for CMAT 2023, GPAT 2023.
- Step 5: Take a printout or download your GPAT centres detailes for future use.
GPAT Admit Card 2023
The GPAT is usually held a month from the date of application, and all colleges will be inviting applications in various modes. This is an online test, which means that you can apply for the examination via online mode. The test will be conducted through computer-based testing, and you can have a pencil & paper with you if you want to attend the test. You can also apply for this test via e-mail communication with your application form.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, GPAT|
|Online registration starting date||Last week of December 2022|
|Last date of GPAT Application||January 2023 Last week|
|Exam Date||Last week of February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Admit Card Status||To be released|
|Purpose of Exam||For admission to M.Pham programs|
GPAT 2023 Exam date
The date of the exam will be last week of February 2023. This is the official date of the GPAT Exam, and all students must keep in touch with the official site for more information.
|Release of GPAT Admit Card||February 2023|
|GPAT 2023 Exam Date||Last week of February 2023|
|Answer Key||May 2023|
How To Download GPAT Admit Card 2023?
- Step 1: First, download the GPAT 2023 admit card from the link.
- Step 2: Visit the official website of GPAT at http://www.gpat-india.nic.in/
- Step 3: Click on Option 1 and then select the ‘Download’ option and fill in all required details such as Registration Number, Name and Date of Birth etc…
- Step 4: Then click on the ‘Submit’ button at the end of your registration form and download your Admit Card from the official site.
GPAT Admit Card 2023 Details
The link to download GPAT Admit Card 2023 is http://www.gpat-india.nic.in/. Click on the link, Fill in the details mentioned and download your admit card. The GPAT admit card will be released in February 2023, i.e. one month before the exam date So, visit this site again and again for any updates about the GPAT admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Scribe details
- Application Number
- Course name
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Examination date and time
- Test Centre Number
- Venue details
- Exam Instructions
The examination will be conducted on a computer-based test, and you can have a pencil & paper with you if you want to attend the exam. The pattern for the GPAT is available on its official website. The questions are asked in various domains, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
You can also refer to other sources like Google Scholar and India Study Forum, which have more details about GPAT Syllabus. There is a section in GPAT where candidates are asked questions related to pharmacy practice in India and abroad.
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Computers will be provided for the candidates who have registered for GPAT. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria as per the GPAT official website, and then they have to register for the test.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring a friend along with them till 10:30 am, and after that, no one can accompany you except your official representative.
- You will be given an identification number that you must keep safe. In case of any emergency, you may refer to this number to prove yourself if someone challenges your identity while taking the exam.
- The test will be conducted until its conclusion, and candidates need to be there until the end of the exam as they will not be allowed to leave before the end.
- You must appear for this exam as it is a unique opportunity for reliably managing your career.
- You must remember that all participants are provided with identical pencils, erasers, and paper in qualifying test centers. They are made to use the same during the examination after an elapsed allotted time.
You need to have a minimum score of 33% in HPT-CS, Group I and II Section for GPAT 2023.
Three eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled:
1) Age Limit
2) Educational Qualification
The first step is to visit the official site of GPAT 2023 and then click on the ‘Download Brochure’ icon. You would get asked to select your exam date and then download the admit card in pdf format on the next page. You have to click on the “Download Admit Card” button, and you will get an option to save it for future reference as well.
You can download a maximum of 2 GPAT Admit Cards per student of class 12, three per student of class 10, six per student of class 9
Yes, you can change your admit card for a better one.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|