GPAT Admit Card 2022 – The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 is out from cmat.nta.ac.in. National Testing Agency (NTA) has official announced the exam centers for CMAT and GPAT 2022 examinations on 30th March 2022. This test is an aptitude examination that will help pharmacy schools in India assess candidates’ suitability for admission to the 3rd year of the postgraduate degree program in Pharmacy. Various colleges conduct this admission process across India.
GPAT 2022 Notifications – How To Check
Official notifcation for The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 exam is released on official website @cmat.nta.ac.in by the NTA. Applicants can check the notification directly from the link. This official notification is released in a PDF form.
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of CMAT, GPAT i.e. cmat.nta.nic.inand gpat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Now go to “Advanced Intimation of Examination City” under Candidate Activity.
- Step 3: New page will appear to your screen where you have to Add your CMAT 2022 or GPAT 2022 application number, date of birth, and password.
- Step 4: Click ‘Submit’ button to see your allotted exam centre city for CMAT 2022, GPAT 2022.
- Step 5: Take a printout or download your GPAT centres detailes for future use.
GPAT Admit Card 2022
The GPAT is usually held a month from the date of application, and all colleges will be inviting applications in various modes. This is an online test, which means that you can apply for the examination via online mode. The test will be conducted through computer-based testing, and you can have a pencil & paper with you if you want to attend the test. You can also apply for this test via e-mail communication with your application form.
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, GPAT|
|Exam Date||09 April 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Admit Card Status||To be released|
|Purpose of Exam||For admission to M.Pham programs|
GPAT 2022 Exam date
The date of the exam will be 09 Apr 2022. This is the official date of the GPAT Exam, and all students must keep in touch with the official site for more information.
|Release of GPAT Admit Card||Apr 2022|
|GPAT 2022 Exam Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Answer Key||May 2022|
How To Download GPAT Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: First, download the GPAT admit card from the link.
- Step 2: Visit the official website of GPAT at http://www.gpat-india.nic.in/
- Step 3: Click on Option 1 and then select the ‘Download’ option and fill in all required details such as Registration Number, Name and Date of Birth etc…
- Step 4: Then click on the ‘Submit’ button at the end of your registration form and download your Admit Card from the official site.
GPAT Admit Card 2022 Details
The link to download GPAT Admit Card 2022 is http://www.gpat-india.nic.in/. Click on the link, Fill in the details mentioned and download your admit card. The GPAT admit card will be released in April 2022, i.e. one month before the exam date, i.e. 09 Apr 2022. So, visit this site again and again for any updates about the GPAT admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Scribe details
- Application Number
- Course name
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Examination date and time
- Test Centre Number
- Venue details
- Exam Instructions
The examination will be conducted on a computer-based test, and you can have a pencil & paper with you if you want to attend the exam. The pattern for the GPAT is available on its official website. The questions are asked in various domains, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
You can also refer to other sources like Google Scholar and India Study Forum, which have more details about GPAT Syllabus. There is a section in GPAT where candidates are asked questions related to pharmacy practice in India and abroad.
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Computers will be provided for the candidates who have registered for GPAT. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria as per the GPAT official website, and then they have to register for the test.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring a friend along with them till 10:30 am, and after that, no one can accompany you except your official representative.
- You will be given an identification number that you must keep safe. In case of any emergency, you may refer to this number to prove yourself if someone challenges your identity while taking the exam.
- The test will be conducted until its conclusion, and candidates need to be there until the end of the exam as they will not be allowed to leave before the end.
- You must appear for this exam as it is a unique opportunity for reliably managing your career.
- You must remember that all participants are provided with identical pencils, erasers, and paper in qualifying test centers. They are made to use the same during the examination after an elapsed allotted time.
You need to have a minimum score of 33% in HPT-CS, Group I and II Section for GPAT 2020.
Three eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled:
1) Age Limit
2) Educational Qualification
The first step is to visit the official site of GPAT 2022 and then click on the ‘Download Brochure’ icon. You would get asked to select your exam date and then download the admit card in pdf format on the next page. You have to click on the “Download Admit Card” button, and you will get an option to save it for future reference as well.
You can download a maximum of 2 GPAT Admit Cards per student of class 12, three per student of class 10, six per student of class 9
Yes, you can change your admit card for a better one.