IBPS PO 2022 Registration, Eligibility criteria, Application form, Last Date Details– IBPS PO or simply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), which holds the Probationary Officers (PO) Exam, is an exam held to recruit probationary candidates. IBPS, through its PO exam, provides its services to the regular members of its society like RBI NABARD and its private sector banks such as PNB or BOB.
- IBPS PO 2022 Examination
- IBPS PO 2022 Exam Summary
- IBPS PO 2022 Notification
- IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy Details
- IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- Educational qualification
- IBPS PO Selection Process for 2022 recruitment
- IBPS PO Exam pattern 2022
- IBPS PO 2022 Registration
- IBPS PO 2022 Application Form Download PDF
IBPS PO 2022 Examination
Last time 11 banks participated to gain the selected candidates for their Probationary officer posts. This year the number of banks participating is yet to be disclosed and will be revealed along with the official notification of IBPS PO. IBPS exam is conducted all over India at various locations through online mode only.
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Summary
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Vacancy||To be notified|
|Number of Participating Banks||11|
|Registration Dates||August/September 2022|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims- Mains- Interview|
|Last Date||October 2022|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
|Monthly Salary||Rs. 52,000 to 55,000|
IBPS PO 2022 Notification
IBPS hasn’t yet declared the IBPS PO notification 2022. It will be released in a PDF format at the IBPS official website is www.ibps.in for the recruitment of probationary officers. This notification will be released around August or September of 2022.
IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy Details
The IBPS had announced a vacancy of around 4135 posts of PO or probationary officers in the past year, i.e., 2021. This year the vacancy has not yet been advertised and shall be disclosed along with the release of the official notification of IBPS PO.
IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
There are specific parameters that need to be followed to give the IBPS PO exam aka age limit.
- The age bracket of eligible candidates is from 20 and 30 years. This data is as per the information given in the last year.
- This means candidates should not have been born before October 2, 1991, and not be born after October 1, 2021.
- The candidate applying for this exam must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan.
- The educational qualification required is Just an essential graduation degree from a qualified/ recognized the University of India.
- The knowledge of computer systems is a necessity in this job.
- The applying candidate must have an excellency in written and verbal for the official language of the state/ UT from where they are applying for the job.
IBPS PO Selection Process for 2022 recruitment
Every year the probationary officers or PO are recruited by the IBPS. This IBPS PO selection exam is conducted in 3 phases: the preliminary phase, the mains phase, and the interview phase.
The candidate should complete these phases successfully to go to the next step.
To be selected for the main exam, the Candidates will go through a preliminary exam and have to qualify for it. Several candidates from each category are determined and shortlisted for the mains exam depending upon their performance and the requirements for the online mains examination.
To be eligible for the interview, the candidates must qualify the sectional and have received an excellent overall cutoff in the mains examination.
Then comes the interview. This interview is organized by the nodal bank of that particular state/UT and the participating banks.
Then the final result is declared based upon the overall performance of the candidate in the interview and the main examination.
Then the provisional allotment of each candidate thus chosen will be provided on IBPS’s webpage. The respective banks for the candidates are allocated depending upon the candidates’ preferences when filling out the online application.
IBPS PO Exam pattern 2022
IBPS has provided three sections for the preliminary exams. And it has also offered different sectional timing for each of these sections.
The preliminary exam is a total of 1 hour 20 minutes in an online method. The test conducted will be of 100 marks in aggregate. The tests will be based on three subjects or three sets of tests which you can see on the official IBPS website and know the marks allocated to each set.
The mains exam, which is also conducted online, has five sections. And it will be a total of 225 marks on the test. There are around five sets of tests that will be conducted, and detailed info about these can be found on the official webpage.
- The interview than to be taken will be a person-to-person interview which will be of 100 marks. The minimum qualification marks are at least 40% and 35% for reserved categories.
- The final score is thus calculated depending upon the mains performance and the interview performance.
- The weightage of mains and interview is given 80:20 merit respectively. And the score is taken out of 100, which is used to provide the merit list ranks to the qualified candidates.
IBPS PO 2022 Registration
The registration process for IBPS PO post is done via an online method on the official site of IBPS. The registration details and the availability of the form will be declared along with the announcement of the final official notification of the IBPS PO 2022 examination.
All the interested candidates eligible for this exam must register via the online form thus available on the IBPS website.
There will be additional requirements that you must remember before filling up the form. These are-
- There will be fees required to be submitted after the due filing of the form. These application form fees can only be submitted through an online payment.
- You have to upload a scanned picture of your signature.
- You have to upload a scanned photograph of yours.
- There are some documental requirements for this application form fill up. These would be mentioned on the front page of the application as to what all documents are necessary to fill up the application form.
- Make sure you’re using the following browsers for filling up your form in order to avoid any technical issues that may happen-
- Microsoft edge
- Google Chrome 4.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- The application form for IBPS PO can only be filled up and submitted through the official site of IBPS that is www.ibps.in.
- It would be best to go through the complete guidelines of filling up the form available in pdf format on the IBPS site before heading on for direct filling up the form.
IBPS PO 2022 Application Form Download PDF
You can download ibps probationary officer application form by yourself from main portal, just in case you want that in some situation. On the end page, after the submission is completed, you will get an option to download or print the final application form. You can do anything from the option as per your wish.
Moreover, you will also get a confirmation form and the attached application form emailed to you to your registered email address that you provided while filling out the application form.