Are you willing to enjoy Karnataka State irrigation facilities? If yes, make sure to participate in Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. The government is consistently working for the benefit of farmers under the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC). Whether it is about irritation or quality seeds, everything is being processed to improve their production. Moreover, the government also has initiated different irrigation facilities to benefit the farmers. Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 is an excellent initiation by the Karnataka State government that works on the drilling borewells or open wells with pumps. The article includes a full-on guide about the different aspects of this scheme. You will learn about the online application, eligibility criteria, and benefits of this scheme here in this guide.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is an excellent initiative by Karnataka Minority Development Corporation. The scheme is being launched to assist beneficiaries with different irrigation facilities on agricultural land. The government provides aids for drilling boreholes or digging up open wells, installing the other accessories and pump sets. The government provides a total of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs to Rs. 3 Lakh for the beneficiaries for borewell drilling, pumps supply, and additional Rs. 50000 for electrification deposit.
|Name Of The Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
The subsidy amount is a bit higher, i.e., Rs. 3.5 Lakh for different districts such as Chikkabalapur, Tumkruk, Ramanagara Kolar, and Bengaluru. The facility is mainly for the farmers residing near rivers to draw the pipelines from water sources eventually.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Objective
Every government scheme does come up with a decided objective that decides its functionalities and success in the future. The main aim of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is designed to help all of those farmers who are currently looking forward to irrigation facilities for improving their crop production. The aid is being provided to assist them in drilling borewells and digging up open wells, followed by installing pump sets and accessories.
It is an online platform whose integration has relieved farmers from the headache of roaming around the different government offices to install bore wells. This online platform has saved a lot of time and money for the farmers and has brought higher transparency to the system. This entire scheme has proven to help improve the quality of the crops.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For enjoying the benefits of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022, one must need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the government, and that is:
- One must need to belong to a minority community.
- One must need to be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- One must need to be a more minor or marginal farmer.
- The applicant’s age should need to be between 18 to 55 years.
- The annual family income of the farmer should not increase more than Rs. 96000, and for urban areas, the amount is 1.03 Lakh
The scheme helps the beneficiaries to get different irritation facilities on their agricultural land. The benefits are being provided through two other channels, and that is: through drilling bore wells and through digging open wells, followed by the installation of pump sets and accessories.
- A total of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs to Rs. 3 Lakhs is provided for individual borewell projects.
- The scheme provides a total of Rs. 50000 for electrifying borewells and pump sets.
- A total of Rs. 3.5 Lakh subsidy is provided for the farmers in urban areas such as Tumkur district, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara Kolar, Bengaluru, etc.
- Additional subsidy of Rs. 2 Lakh is provided by other districts.
- The entire cost of the project is treated as a subsidy.
- The project cost for 8 acres of land is fixed to be Rs. 4 Lakhs, whereas the project price for 15 acres of the land is designated as Rs. 6 Lakhs.
- The facilities are provided to the farmers who own land near river areas.
- The facilities are provided only to the farmers belonging to the minority communities and are small and marginal farmers.
- In case of unavailability of perennial water sources, the farmers are provided subsidies for the bore wells on water points.
- A total of Rs. 1.5 Lakh expenditure is allowed for the construction of the borewells.
How to apply for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022?
If you are willing to be a part of this irrigation scheme, the things you have to do in the league are:
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme – @kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/english
- Once done, you will land on the homepage of the application.
- Search and click on the ‘Online Application’, followed by tapping on the Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- An application form will appear on your home screen. Just make sure to add the different details very carefully here.
- Once done, you have to upload all of the required documents here.
- Now tap on the Apply Button‘ to apply under this scheme successfully.
So, Guys! I hope you have successfully grabbed the information provided for Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. If you perfectly fulfill the eligibility criteria, make sure to apply for this scheme to enjoy the extreme benefits.
|KMDC Official Portal||Click Here|
|Helpline number||+91 08022864720|
|Support Email||[email protected]|
|OSSTET Home Page||Click Here|