KVS Admission 2022-23 Online Admission Class 1-11th– The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन) is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. KVS is Online Admission Portal to study in Kendriya Vidyalayas all over India. For the academic year 2022-2023, KVS Admission is now open for class 1 from February 28, 2022. Online Registration for Class-I will remain open till 21st March 2022. So, now all the parents who are willing to apply for KVS Admission 2022 for their kids, can complete the admission process through the official portal of KVS, kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. So, here on this page, we will update you with all the required information for KVS Admission 2022-23.
Latest Update: KVS Class 1 Admissions 2022-23 registration date has been extended till 11th april 2022. Intersted canidated can apply online via kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in official website. The Last date of online apply for class 1 is rescheduled by Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic year 2022-23 upto April 14, 07:00 PM.
KVS Admission 2022-23
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the official Authority which manage all the Kendriya Vidyalayas in arund the country. The admission process and related rules are made for Central government schools by the KVS. KVS Admission Guidelines have changed every year and the official portal of KVS publishes about this. Interested students can apply from Class 1st to 11th in Central Govt. Schools before June 30, 2022. KVS is working in collaboration with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) to improve the level of education in India.
KVS Admission 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name Affiliation Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission 2022-23 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
KVS Admission Application Form 2022-23
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was founded under the Ministry of Education on December 15, 1963. It was started with very few schools at the initial time but now reached around 1245 schools running under KVS. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Schedule for the Session 2022-23 is already announced by the KVS official authority. If you as parents want to send your children to KVS School, make sure to apply with the required documents. Every student must follow the guideline and rules as well as meet all the criteria for admission.
KVS Admission 2022-23 Important Dates:-
|KVS Admission 2022 Notification||28 February 2022|
|Application Acceptance Start Date||1st March 2022|
|Application Acceptance Last Date||21st March 2022|
|1st Admission List||25th March 2022|
|2nd Admission List||1st April 2022|
|3rd Admission List||8th April 2022|
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2022-23/KVS Admission Notification 2022:-
|1.||Advertisement for admission||Last week of February 2022|
|2.||Class-I Online Registration||28.02.2022 (Monday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|3.||Last date of Online Registration for Class-I||21.03.2022 (Monday) 7:00 PM|
|4.||Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class||08.04.2022 (Friday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)|
|5.||Admission for class Ilonwards.||22.04.2022 (Friday) to 28.04.2022 (Thursday)|
|6.||Last date of admission for all classes except||30.06.2022|
|7.||For KV students: Registration for admission in class Xl.||Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results|
|8.||KV students: Display of admission list 86 admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X results.|
|9.||Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list 86 admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV|
students in class XI.
|10.||Last date of admission for class – XI.||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
How to apply for KVS Admission 2022-23?
If you are ready with updated documents and willing to participate in KVS Admission Test 2022-23 then first of all you have to full the Application Form. Let’s help you to fill out the KVS Admission 2022 Application form without any mistake so you can successfully join KVS schools for your further study.
- First of all, Parents are requested to visit the official web portal of KVS – kvsangathan.nic.in.
- You can also download the KVS App from Play Store.
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click the “Click Here To Register” option.
- On the next page, you will see “Instructions” which you have to read carefully one by one, and then you will have to agree to the TOS of KVS and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Now portal will lead you to the ‘Register’ page where you will see the Application form titled ‘नया पंजीकरण / New Registration’.
- Now you have to fill in all the details carefully such as the First name of the Child, Middle and last name of the child, DOB of the Child, etc.
- Make sure you fill in all the information in English only as it’s asked by the portal.
- Now after adding the correct Email ID and mobile number along with Captcha Code, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Next, you have to go to Academics Section and select the admission option.
- Now download the KVS Admission Form 2022 and will it with proper details and attach a passport-size photo of your child.
- Now Submit this form to your nearby Central Govt. School for further process to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-2023.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
All the parents who going for KVS admission for Class-I should keep in mind that the child should be at least 5 years old as of March 31, 2022.
- Student’s Birth Certificate for Class-I
- Proof Of Relationship With Government Employees.
- Address Proof Of Parents.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- School Leaving Certificate In Transfer Cases.
- Official disability/handicap Document
- Last Class Passing Certificate.
- As of March 31, 2022, the age of Class I’s child should be at least 5 Years.
- In the disabled category, minimum and maximum age might be modified.
- In Class – XI, any age of student can take admission.
Special Update About KVS Admission MP Quota 2022
As per special provision in all the KVS schools, Member Of Parliament of KVS school area can propose up to ten student’s admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas. But these MP proposed students cal only enroll in the MP’s constituency KVS school, not outside.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a central government educational institution in India. It is managed and administered by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The KVS and CBSE are examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education in India. The main difference between these two exams is that while CBSE is undertaken in three languages-English, Hindi, and Urdu, KVS is conducted in only one language-Hindi.
KVS is a premier educational institution in India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the All India Council for Technical Education.
The admission process at KVS is highly competitive and requires a lot of preparation and hard work. However, with the right approach, one can be confident that they will get into KVS and have a successful career in engineering or medicine.
KVS offers a wide range of courses to help students get the most out of their education. It has languages, arts, science, commerce, and engineering systems.
Some of the most popular courses are:
Some of the most popular courses are:
|KVS Official Website||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
|KVS Support Detail||Click Here|
|OSSTET Home Page||Click Here|