NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022, Exam Date, Hall Ticket Download Link:- NHM is an acronym being used for the National Health Mission. Getting a government job, especially under the National Health Mission is a dream of millions of people out there. If you are living in MP and have applied for the NHM CHO MP this year, this guide is going to be a great help for you.
- NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022
- nhmmp.gov.in Admit Card 2022
- www.nhmmp.gov.in Community Health Officer Admit Card 2022
- NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
- Selection Process
- Details Included On The NHM CHO MP Hall Ticket
- Documentation required while going to the examination hall
- How To Download NHM CHO MP Admit Card 2022?
- Exam Pattern
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022
NHM MP has recently released the job opportunities for the people who are seeking a job in NHM CHO MP. Millions of students have applied for the preferable posts and are looking forward to their admit cards at this moment. We are here glad to introduce you to the fact that the NHM MP now has released the dates of examination for the given posts and also has released the admit cards as well.
Candidates who have applied for NHM Community Health Officer Examination can easily download their admit cards from the official website without any failure. Before we proceed further with the article, we would like to make one thing clear here the examination for NHM CHO MP is going to be conducted on 17th April 2022. The guide below includes more information about this section.
|Organization||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Exam Date||17th April 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
nhmmp.gov.in Admit Card 2022
Admit cards are one of the most important documents of any examination process that offers candidates the opportunity of sitting in that particular examination. If you also have applied for the post of NHM CHO MP this year, don’t miss the opportunity to get a job as Community Health Officer in MP make sure to attend the examination on the scheduled date along with the admit card and also try to get selected. We are here advising all of the applicants, to pay full attention to their studies and even to this article and stay communicated with us to stay updated with further notifications or news.
www.nhmmp.gov.in Community Health Officer Admit Card 2022
NHM MP recently has asked for applications against 966 posts of CHO in the state. The release of such huge job opportunities created a buzz in the marketplace and the result is such a huge response from the people. The government recently announced the date for the final examination along with the release of the admit cards which the applicants were eagerly waiting for.
As the NHM CHO MP admit cards are available online now. You can easily get those just by providing a few details such as your registration number and date of birth. The same is going to be helpful for all of the candidates as they could now easily have a lot of time for rehearsing for the examination and getting prepared for it.
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
If you want we can provide you with the related help link as well which will make it easier for you to get an idea about the exam pattern. Moreover, the syllabus for the examination has been already released by the official along with the announcement of job posts. You can easily go through the details being provided there and can prepare for the examination accordingly. Every subject involved in the syllabus is equally important, so make sure you are perfectly taking up the opportunity and try to go through each section in detail.
Applicants can easily download the NHM CHO MP e-admit cards from the official website of the cornering authority. If you have gone through the examination schedule properly, it’s been mentioned there that the admit cards will be available on the website a minimum of seven days before the exam date, and see it is online now. So, just go through the official website of the concerned authority right now and get your to admit card at the earliest.
The selection process of the NHM CHO MP goes through an online MCQ-based test where one has to pass the different subjects with shining numbers to get the job opportunity.
Details Included On The NHM CHO MP Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of the NHM CHO MP includes different data that is utmost required while appearing for the examination. If you are eager to know what kind of data does this hall ticket includes, just check out the detail being provided below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Applicant’s category
- Space for Applicant’s signature
- Important guidelines for examination
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Registration number
- Examination Center
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Duration of online test
- Reporting time to the examination hall
- Name of the examination conducting board
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documentation required while going to the examination hall
The students who are going to the examination hall for the entrance test, make sure they have their hall ticket along with valid ID proof. Make sure the hall ticket you have been having is featured with your recent photo. For an ID card, you can carry out any of the below-mentioned things such as your voter’s card, bank passbook with photograph, an e-Aadhar card with photo, identity card being issued by the registered college or university, permanent driving license, employee ID, PAN card, etc.
How To Download NHM CHO MP Admit Card 2022?
Applicants who have appeared for the examination for NHM CHO MP can easily get their admit card downloaded from the official website of the National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh. It is a very simple and easy to go process, where the only things you have to do are:
- Step 1: Go to the official website NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO @nhhmp.gov.in.
- Step 2: Once you click on it, you will get landed on the homepage of the National Health Mission MP.
- Step 3: Now search for the link of NHM CHO MP admit card 2022 on the main page and once you will get it, just tap to open it up.
- Step 4: A new window page will open up on your home screen, asking you to add up different details here. Just make sure you are adding up the details very carefully so that you could easily enjoy the access without any issues. You have to enter details here such as your registration number and your date of birth.
- Step 5: Once you have successfully added the required details, make sure to hit on the submit button.
- Step 6: Once done, the Hall Ticket for NHM CHO MP will get open up on your home screen,
- Step 7: Make sure to check all of the available data on the Admit card very carefully and download it.
- Step 8: Also, take the printout of the admit card for the examination.
NHM CHO MP has scheduled the exam pattern quite simple and easy to go so that it would become quite fair for everyone. The exam pattern of NHM CHO MP 2022 is as follows:
- The examination is going to be of objective type
- A total of 100 MCQs will be asked with the options of four answers in all.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marking is included in the NHM CHO MP examination.
- For the selection part, the number of marks obtained by the candidates would be considered to generate their merit rank which will further serve as the base for the selection of the candidate.
- For qualifying for the examination, students must need to pass the minimum passing mark of about 40.
- Generation of merit and the selection of the candidates is based on their marks obtained and the State Reservation Policy.
So, guys! Don’t miss the opportunity to be Community Health Officer MP 2022 and get you to admit cards downloaded right now. Go through the instructions being provided in the article in detail and then start up your preparations accordingly. It is a golden opportunity, that you just need to grab on to.
NHM CHO MP 2022 has released a total of 966 posts in all for the aspiring candidates.
What is the date of examination for NHM CHO MP 2022?
The NHM CHO MP 2022 examination is going to be conducted on 17th April 2022.
The admit cards for the National Health Mission Community Health Officer MP 2022 are already out and you can easily download the same from the official website of the NHM.
You can easily download and save admit cards from the official website of NHM CHO MP 2022 @nhhmp.gov.in.
The candidates who are going to appear for the NHM CHO MP 2022 necessarily need to carry out their admit cards to the examination hall. It is a mandatory thing that can’t be ignored at all. No one is going to be allowed to sit in the examination without their admit cards for NHM CHO MP 2022.