Odisha Birth Certificate 2022: After the child’s birth, the first important document is the birth certificate. Birth certificate Odisha is an essential document that is an official and permanent proof of the individual’s existence as proof of citizenship. Everyone should have their birth certificate as soon as possible to get the benefit of odisha government schemes and services running in the state. This article will share the process of applying for Odisha birth certificate, required documents, benefits, and other important information, so do read the article till last.
- Odisha Birth Certificate 2022
- Odisha Birth Certificate Online Registration 2022 Details
- Benefits of Odisha Birth Certificate 2022
- Documents Required for Odisha Birth Registration
- Fee structure for Odisha Birth Certificate
- Odisha Birth Certificate Online Registration Process
- Quick Apply for Birth Certificate Odisha 2022
- How to get Odisha Birth Certificate
- Download Odisha Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
Odisha Birth Certificate 2022
In 2022, Odisha birth certificate of every child has been made mandatory. In the state, this document serves as a legal identification that records a person’s birth details. In Odisha, it is mandatory to register the child’s birth certificate with the State Government/Union Territory as per the Birth and Death Registration Act, 1969. The procedure to apply online for Orissa Birth Certificate is shared here. The applicant has to follow some steps to download birth certificate odisha, which we have mentioned below.
Odisha Birth Certificate Online Registration 2022 Details
|Form Name||Odisha Birth Certificate Application Form PDF|
|Department||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Form Size||24 KB|
|Number of Pages||1|
- Apply Online Marriage Certificate Odisha Registration 2022
- Odisha Ration Card List 2022 Village/ Block Wise PDS List
- Odisha Caste Certificate Application Form PDF
- Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022
- Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
Benefits of Odisha Birth Certificate 2022
- Odisha birth certificate is required to take admission to the school.
- It is required to make an aadhar card for the child.
- To add name in voter list after 18 years
- For driving license
- To take advantage of government and non-government schemes running in the state.
Documents Required for Odisha Birth Registration
- Affidavit of place, time and date of birth of the child
- comment card
- Aadhar card of parents
- parent’s ration card
- Permanent residence certificate of guardian
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Fee structure for Odisha Birth Certificate
|Registered within 21 days of birth||Rs.2/-|
|Registered after 21 days of birth||Rs.5/-|
|Registered after 30 days and within 1 year of birth||Rs.5/-|
|Registered after 1 year of birth||Rs.10/-|
Odisha Birth Certificate Online Registration Process
Step 1: To apply online you have to first visit the official website www.ulbodisha.gov.in of Odisha Municipal Corporation.
Step 2: You have to open the homepage of the official website.
Step 3: In the menu box, you have to click on the birth option. And then click on Apply Online.
Step 4: After clicking, a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to click on “Apply for Birth Certificate”.
Step 5: The birth certificate form will open in front of you, the information asked in it has to be filled correctly.
Step 6: After filling the information, you have to upload the required documents.
Step 7: Finally you have to pay the fee and submit the form.
Quick Apply for Birth Certificate Odisha 2022
Here is the quick and easy process to register birth certificate Odisha online; follow the steps below.
- First, go to the official portal https://www.birthdeath.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the “Quick Apply for Birth Certificate” button.
- It will ask you to choose a birth/death certificate, so choose birth option.
- Submit Date of Birth & UBRN number and click on the search button.
- If you don’t have URBN number, then click on “Know your URN/Apply alternately.”
- Following the process & you will get your Odisha birth certificate online.
How to get Odisha Birth Certificate
Step 1: Firstly the applicant has to download the form by visiting the official website https://services.india.gov.in.
Step 2: To download Odisha Birth Certificate Application Form directly, you can click on the link given below.
Step 3: After that take the print of this form.
Step 4: The applicant has to fill all the information asked in this form such as name, mother, father’s name, address, date of birth, place of birth etc. correctly.
Step 5: After this, the information about your block or government hospital where the child was born has to be filled in the form.
Step 6: Finally, in this form, photocopies of all the necessary documents have to be submitted to the concerned department.
Step 7: In this way you can apply for birth certificate, and this certificate will be sent by post within about 7 to 10 days.
Download Odisha Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Orissa Birth Certificate by following two ways. First, you have to visit the official website, which we have mentioned above. Second, we have already downloaded the Odisha birth certificate for your convenience, so you can directly get it from here. Keep in mind that fill out the form carefully so that you do not face any problems in future.
|Odisha Birth Certificate Application Form Download||Click Here|
|Marriage Registration Application Form Odisha Download||Click Here|
|Download Odisha Caste Certificate Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|