The state government of Odisha is purchasing farmer’s Rabi and Kharif season crops at a minimum support price. But to sell their crops at Dhana Mandi and Society, farmers have to register themself on the Odisha Farmer Registration portal.
This article is about Odisha Farmer Registration Online | Odisha Farmer Registration Status | Download Farmer Registration Application Form.
Are you a farmer and looking forward to a platform where you can easily sell your produce at a minimum support price? Have you been fed up with trying deals with the local retailers? If yes, make sure to get registered yourself to the Odisha Farmer Registration platform. It is unknown how farmers have been exploited in the past. Whether it is about local retailers or the absence of high-end storage options, several things work together for creating big losses to the farmers.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
To relieve farmers from the headache of searching for retailers, the Odisha state government has launched a wonderful platform for the farmers where they can get registered themselves and can get the best pricing for their produce. The Odisha Farmer Registration platform is quite easy to use and can be easily accessed through both online and offline modes. If you are looking forward to getting at least the minimum support price being decided by the government for your product, make sure to register yourself on this platform first. One can easily make it happen by applying to the concerned authorities.
The article is designed to provide you with absolute and full-on information about Odisha Farmer Registration. Whether it is about its objective, benefits, features, or eligibility, we will discuss everything here in detail in this guide.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 Highlights
|Name Of The Article||Odisha Farmer Registration 2022|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of Odisha|
|Objective||To Register Farmers|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 is a great initiative being launched by the Odisha State Government for helping farmers in getting at least the minimum support price for the Rabi and Kharif crops. The interested framers can easily submit their applications at the nearest Pani Panchayat or PACS or LAMPCS or WSHG. to make the process seamless and online, societies are being designated to digitize the information such as personal details, bank details land details being provided over there. If the process is over, the related data is being processed and uploaded to the website.
The integration of online registration in this system has made it easier for the government and farmers to keep track related to commencing procurement. It is not only helping farmers in staying updated with the current situation but also makes it easier for the government to make advanced plans for managing the procurement operations for each crop.
The registration made through this channel is applicable for a single crop only. Farmers have to make an afresh registration for selling the new crop.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Objective
The main aim of the launch of the Odisha Farmer Registration was to create absolute transparency throughout the process. The platform works for the preparation of the database who are willing to sell their produce at a minimum cost. The integration of this platform mainly has assisted the government to keep track of the farmers who are having their marketable surplus for commencing procurement.
The process has emerged as a great help to make advanced planning in managing the procurement operations for every crop season. It is a wonderful platform where interested farmers can sell their produce to the government quite conveniently. No agents, no retailers. Farmers can now sell their produce directly to the government. It is a platform that not only has saved a lot of time but has leveled up the sales as well.
What are the benefits and features of Odisha Farmer Registration 2022?
The best way for exploring any platform is to go through its features and benefits in detail. If you are eager to know the main features and benefits of the Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 platform, just check out the few being mentioned below:
- All the 30 districts of Odisha conduct the farmer registration for the procurement within the same timeline.
- Farmers can easily sell their crops here with a minimum support price for both rabi and Kharif crops.
- The application forms can be easily submitted to the WSHG or LAMPCS or PACS or Pani Panchayat.
- Farmers can easily submit their applications through both online and offline modes. In case farmers are submitting their applications offline, societies digitize the submitted information and send it forward further.
- The application details are uploaded on the food supplies and consumer welfare department website using the Farmer Registration application.
- Societies can now easily keep a track of the farmers who are having a marketable surplus for commencing procurement.
- The platform is quite helpful in managing the procurement operations in advance for each crop season.
- Farmers can register themselves afresh for each crop.
Process For Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
The interested farmers can easily get registered themselves to this wonderful platform by following the simplest process. A helpdesk is being set up at every society for guiding farmers in filling up the form.
- Once you will land in your society you will be provided with a blank registration form for Odisha Farmer Registration 2022.
- Fill in the Farmer Registration form very carefully.
- Once it is done, submit this form to the society along with the copies of related documents and ROR.
- You have to add your valid Aadhar number here.
- The registration form is being printed by the societies and will also help farmers in filling up the form.
- Make sure to add the area of the plot being utilized for cultivation.
- Make sure to obtain a consent letter for the landholders in case you are working as a sharecropper.
- Once done, the collectors go for the verification of the actual cultivated area anytime.
How does the application form for Odisha Farmer Registration is being processed at Society Level?
The secretary of the society does have the responsibility of checking the correctness of the entries being made by the farmers.
- Once done, they verify the documents and then digitize the information in registration forms.
- The registration is made on the farmer registration module under society login.
- The land details are linked to the bhulekh application. Once you will do the form registration, the online system will automatically fetch the relevant details from the bhulekh database.
- Farmers have to provide electricity consumer numbers in the application form.
- The platform also provides absolute settlement for the conflicting claims.
What are the eligibility criteria for Odisha Farmer Registration?
If you are willing to get registered yourself to the Odisha Farmer Registration, the eligibility criteria you have to full-on is:
- You must be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- You need to be a farmer for getting registered to this platform
What is the required documentation for Odisha Farmer’s Registration?
The main documents you need to have for getting registered to Odisha Farmer Registration are:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Ration Card
- Income Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Complete Odisha Farmer Registration 2022?
If you are willing to get registered yourself to Odisha Farmer Registration the things you have to follow up are:
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Farmer Registration and download the application form there.
- Make sure to take a printout of this form.
- Fill in the required details very carefully.
- Make sure to attach all of the required documents along with this form.
- Once done with the filling of the application process, you can submit this form to the nearest PACS or LAMOCS or WSHG, or Pani Panchayat.
- Bingo! You have successfully registered for the Odisha Farmer Registration 2022.
How to check Farmer Registration Status Report?
If you are willing to check the status report for Odisha Farmer Registration, the procedure you have to follow up is:
- Go to the official website of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department Of Odisha State Government.
- Once you do it, you will be landed on the homepage of the website.
- Now tap on the ‘Farmer Registration Status Report‘ option on the home page. If you are not finding it, just try to check it under the procurement section.
- On the successful completion of the above process, a new window page will open up on your home screen showing the list of all of the districts.
- Select your related district followed by selecting KMS year, season, block, society, gram panchayat, village, and registration date.
- The next thing you have to do in the league is to tap on the Show button to go further with the process.
- Once done with the above process, the Farmer Registration Status Report will flash up on your computer screen successfully.
Farmer Registration Status Report List Of Odisha:-
|S.No.||District||No. of PACS||Total No. of Cultivators|
How to Check Food Odisha Token List 2022?
More than 14 lakh and 97 thousand farmers have already completed their farmer registration for selling their crops. The registered farmer will receive the Food Odisha Token 7 days prior to the crop collection date announced by the society or Dhan Mondies. All the details regarding the token number, crop quality, and procurement data will be sent to Farmer’s registered mobile number. Here are 4 simple steps to check your Food Odisha Token List 2022.
- Step 1: First of all visit the Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department’s official website – http://www.foododisha.in.
- Step 2: Now, on home page click on “Farmer Registration Status Report” option.
- Step 3: On this page you will have to select your disctrick, block, village, socity, GP, season, and farmer name.
- Step 4: After selecting all your related infomration, click to ‘Show’ button and you will see ‘Food Token List 2022’.
So, Guys! Hopefully, you have collected all of the required information related to the Odisha Farmer Registration 2022. It is a wonderful platform being initiated by the state government that has eased up the crop selling process for the farmers to a greater extent. Moreover, the introduction of this wonderful platform also has eased the tracking and management process for the procurement sessions successfully. Make sure to go through the details being provided by this guide in detail so that to get the best benefits from this guide.
Please follow the above step-by-step guide to register your farmer ID in Odisha.
For form download, you can go to the official website but you have to submit his farm offline to society.
Follow the above-explained guide to check the Food Odisha Token list 2022.