The government of Odisha has come up with the Odisha Prerana Scholarship, especially for students that belong to backward castes and categories. There are eligibility criteria and other details in terms of the Odisha Prerana scholarship online application, which a candidate needs to follow to get the benefit of it. This article is specifically for Odisha Prerana scholarship details so that next time you wish to apply for the scholarship, you can get it.
- Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022
- Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- Categories Of Groups For The Prerana Scholarship 2022
- Prerana Scholarship 2022 Incentive Amount
- Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022 Status
- Prerna Scholarship Scheme, Odisha – Eligibility Criteria
- How To Online Apply For Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022?
- Things To consider For Prerna Scholarship Selection Procedure
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022
The Odisha government provides the Odisha Prerana scholarship to assist all poor and needy students who are not in a state to afford the investigations can simply be part of the scholarship and get the benefits. Therefore, students from the minority section will get the monetary help they need to pursue further studies.
|Name of Scholarship||Prerana Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||ST/SC/OBC/Other Minority Welfare Department, Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Post Matric students|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/Minority groups candidates for pursuing Post Matriculation/Post-Secondary qualification|
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
There are some important dates that a candidate needs to understand for the Odisha Prerana scholarship 2022, which include:-
|To submit an online application form there will be the last date, and the candidate needs to submit the form before that date only.||Will Update Soon|
|Students need to duly sign the online version of the hard copies to submit the form successfully before the due date.||Will Update Soon|
|There is the last date for scrutiny and forwarding of the online application, and the student needs to be sure about it.||Will Update Soon|
|In each district, there is the last date for online sanction of applications, and the candidates need to be sure of the last day.||Will Update Soon|
|There is the last date for the submission of hard copies. Hard copies must be submitted to be considered for the Prerana scholarship. Submit it before the last date.||Will Update Soon|
Categories Of Groups For The Prerana Scholarship 2022
Some different groups are categorized when you are part of the Odisha Prerana scholarship. The concerned authorities looking forward to getting the benefits of the scholarship need to be sure about it. The groups are divided as follows:
|Group I||Group one is for all the graduation and post-graduation level courses for which stock candidates who are part of these courses will get the benefits.|
|Group II||Group 2 focuses on graduation and post-graduation of degree and diploma courses. Students who are applying for degree and diploma courses can benefit from the Odisha scholarship program.|
|Group III||Group 3 is specifically for +3 courses. Therefore, students enrolled in the plus three courses are eligible for the benefits.|
|Group IV||Group 4 focuses on 12th and ITI students. Also, students taking two years of vocational courses can apply for it.|
Prerana Scholarship 2022 Incentive Amount
The incentives that will be available to students when they fall under the category of Prerana Scholarship 2022 are as follows:-
- In general, course students will get 100% fee reimbursement.
- A monthly maintenance amount will be available to all students, and it will be directly credited to their accounts.
- For all the technical courses, Rs. 28,500 will be given to students.
|Groups||Amount Per Month (Hosteller)||Amount Per Month (Non-Hosteller)|
|Group I||Rs.1200/- (SC/ST) & Rs.750/- (OBC)||Rs.550/- (SC/ST) & Rs.350/- (OBC)|
|Group II||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.510/- (OBC)||Rs.530/- (SC/ST) & Rs.335/- (OBC)|
|Group III||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.400/- (OBC)||Rs 300/- (SC/ST) & Rs.210/- (OBC)|
|Group IV||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.260/- (OBC)||Rs.230/-|
Note: there is a criterion for getting the amount, and candidates need to check that out on the official website of the Prerana scholarship. After checking that out, they will see all the benefits available.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022 Status
|Process by Institute||488632|
|Rejected by Institute||21360|
Prerana Scholarship Scheme’s Scholarships List 2022:-
|1.||Post-matric Scholarship for SC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee, and maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 for day scholars & INR 1,200 for hostellers|
|2.||Post-matric Scholarship for ST||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee, and maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 for day scholars & INR 1,200 for hostellers|
|3||Post-matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee, and maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 for day scholars & INR 750 for hostellers|
|4.||Post-matric Scholarship for EBC||August-October||Actual tuition fee/course fee, admission fee, library & sports fee, and maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 for day scholars & INR 750 for hostellers|
Prerna Scholarship Scheme, Odisha – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that an applicant needs to follow to be part of the Prerna scholarship scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Odisha state. If they are not citizens of Odisha state, they cannot apply for the Prerana scholarship.
- The applicant must belong to backward categories, and they must have a certificate of the same. If they do not have the certificate, they cannot apply for it.
- It is necessary to know regarding annual household income.
- Candidates require 50% marks to be eligible for the scholarship. The marks go to the previous examination they have appeared for.
Essential Documents Required To Apply For Prerna scholarship 2022:-
- Residential proof
- Feed swift
- Aadhar card
- Pass certificate
- A Photograph
- Previous grade sheet from class
- income certificate
- Bank details
How To Online Apply For Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022?
In order to apply for the Prerana scholarship 2022, the steps you need to follow are:
- Visit the official website (mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships) to get the scholarship form.
- On the home page, the login tab is available. Click on it.
- Create the applicant ID.
- Get the credentials available.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take out the printout.
Things To consider For Prerna Scholarship Selection Procedure
And these include:- Rules and regulations are there that candidates need to consider when they are taking advantage of Prerna scholarships, and this includes:-
- Candidates must have all the documents available to them.
- All the original documents are required.
- Aadhar details must be correct.
- Students need to fill out the form twice before final submission.
- Make sure to have an application ID and password confidential.
- Have the bank details carefully.
- Take the printout for future reference.
We have discussed the Odisha Prerna Scholarship 2022 and hope now you are aware of how you will be able to apply for it.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSTET Home Page||Click Here|