The Reserve Bank has issued a circular for the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam to hire 900 qualified individuals for the position of Assistant. Those who are qualified and keen can submit an application on the official site. This article will provide you with complete information on the RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria, link, Important Dates, and much more.
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022
According to the cutting-edge facts handy at the net platform. Because the qualifying examination will be held on March 26th and 27th, 2022, respectively, given the tentative dates. The mains will be held in the month of May 2022, which will be announced later on. Online payment of registration fees and acknowledgment fees is March 8, 2022. The deadline for printing applications is March 23, 2022.
Read More:- UPI 123Pay App Download
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022
The only link for all RBI-related queries to the application is the official website of RBI. The closing date to download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card is earlier than March 27, 2022. Following that, the recruiting board will hold the next test for those applicants who passed the preliminary round. But first, let’s examine the RBI Assistant examination date 2022 because the registration closing date will run from February 17 to March 8, 2022.
Download RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 since the test day is approaching because the level of competitiveness among hopefuls is too great throughout the screening process.
Are you looking for a way to download your RBI Assistant Admission Card 2022?
While accessing the RBI Assistant 2022 Admit Card, candidates must have two things that are registration number and date of birth. After all, this goes to the main website, selects vacancies, and then clicks on the hyperlink of recruitment for Assistant. Fill in the necessary details and then get a copy of the admit card.
RBI Assistant Exam Instructions 2022
● Most of the crucial instruction’s applicants must undertake to eliminate potential disparity are listed below.
● If a candidate is determined to be causing a nuisance or disobeying the regulations, they will be disqualified.
● Candidates should carefully study the instructions provided on the admit card and further below.
● Applicants must bring their admit card with identity verification proof and two most recent colored photographs.
● No technological equipment, notebooks, or watches are permitted inside the test center.
● Candidates should be at the test center as soon as before the exam begins.
● Applicants can only have a blue pen with them and no other pen. At the examination hall, a rough sheet will be supplied.
● Applicants are needed to stay till the invigilator says so.
● Candidates must abide by all rules issued by the vigilante.
● Applicants who possess a prohibited object will be banned from the exam.
● Applicants are recommended to check the RBI’s official website for the most recent news and updates and begin their steps appropriately.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2022
To access your online registration for RBI Assistant 2022, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the homepage of the official website, then click on the new registration in the upper right corner of the page.
- After that, begin your registration system by offering essential information such as your name, contact number, email address, etc. Don’t forget to click the Save and next button for information safety.
- You will not be capable of making any further modifications to your online application, so please examine it one last time. Upon evaluating your Application Form, click the save and next option.
- Add your photo and signature in the proper format. The maximum permitted size of the photograph is passport size. The readability and the clarity of all images should be the utmost.
- There is also a size limit for the image submission, which is from 20 KB to 50 KB, and the signature must have a size of 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Fill in the necessary details like education and work. Move onto to fee button.
- Make your entry fee using a virtual fee method, such as a card or electronic transfer.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the procedure. Form submission takes place when all details are filled in rightly.
- An email containing your necessary identity and password to check-in is sent.
RBI Assistant eligibility criteria
Before applying for the RBI Assistant exam, there are some eligibility criteria to watch out for. The qualification in education is that an applicant should hold a Diploma qualification from a recognized institution with an aggregate mark of 50%. The age restriction is that the participant’s age cannot be more than 28 years old or less than 20 years old.
I hope you find this post beneficial in answering your questions and solving your difficulties. For the RBI Assistant exam 2022, all main topics are entirely addressed.