Service Plus RTPS Bihar Registration & Login 2022, Caste Income Domicile Certificate Apply Online, Track Status– The documents that serve as your ID proofs are critical, and you should never miss an opportunity to grab them as soon as possible. The Service Plus Bihar portal is meant to help you get your residential, income, and caste proof. If you have earlier applied for any of the mentioned documents, you can check their status right from rtpsserviceonline.bihar.gov.in portal.
- Check – Bihar Board 10th Result 2022
RTPS Bihar Service Plus Portal
If you have still not received your Caste certificate or your residential ID proof yet, although your due date is already over, there is nothing to worry about as we will guide you through the entire process right now. All you need is to have an active internet connection, and then you will be able to address the steps either from your phone or laptop, which would seem to be convenient to you for your access.
RTPS Bihar Online Services 2022
From this Service Plus Bihar portal, you can access many online services and generate the documents online itself. Here are they:
- Caste certificate is the document that proves a person’s belongingness to a particular caste. You might need to present a caste document while appearing for different government exams and avail specific schemes of the government. This document is issued by the state or central government, without which an OBC/SC/ST candidate will also be treated as the unreserved or general category.
- Residence certificate is needed in almost all sorts of verification procedures. Suppose you are applying for a government exam or are taking a connection of gas or electricity. In that case, you will need to provide residence proof containing the details of your ward number, village, town or city, and district.
- Income certificate – The process of issuing the income certificate varies from one state to another. It is proof of one’s income from different sources. The state government generally gives the certificate to an individual. At a rural level, it is issued by the village tehsildar and the District Magistrate or the Revenue Department in urban areas. It is an essential document, and it is required at the time of issuance of the EWS certificate.
Service Plus Bihar RTPS Login
This website will give you a location you can use for any of the documents, keep track of their status, and fetch it once it is generated. However, there come many constraints in between that may take up a lot of time, and you have no other option but to look here and there to find out for the right time to arrive, or maybe wait for the following call action to be announced. Logging in to this portal is necessary; all you need is to check Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in and then enter your user ID and password with the captcha code mentioned on the screen, and it’s done!
RTPS Bihar Online Registration 2022
To check your RTPS Bihar online registration proceeding, you will have to follow these simple steps stated below:
- As soon as you visit the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in portal, you will land up on its official website.
- Now, click on “Issuance of Caste Certificate,” “Issuance of Income Certificate,” and “Issuance of Residential certificate,” depending on the one that you are looking forward to issuing.
- You will see multiple options for issuing the certificate at CO, SDO, and DM levels. Click on the one that is applicable for you.
- Click on the Register Now button to start the process.
- Provide the details in the respective fields such as your name, mobile number, password, and state. Note that the password must be 8-15 characters and have an alphanumeric value.
- Enter the security captcha code and submit your application.
- Now, click on the “Apply for the service” tab.
- A drop-down menu will offer three options – Kiosk, In-person, and Online.
- Click on the Online tab.
- Enter your email ID and password alongside the captcha in the corresponding fields.
- Select your category.
- Click on “Track application status” to see the status of your application.
- Preserve the tracking slip for your future reference.
Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Track Application Status 2022
- You can check the status of your application from the Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Portal. You may open this portal from any of the web browsers.
- You will have to enter your login credentials by correctly providing your user ID and password.
- You will be asked to enter a captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- Now, you will reach a different web page from where you will have to click on the “View Status of application” from the menu option available on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the “Track application status” option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Next, you will have to enter the “From Date” and “To Date.” Click on the Calendar option, and you can select the date from there.
- If you remember the app reference ID, you may enter it or leave it blank.
- Click on the “Get Data” option, and the status of your caste certificate will be reflected therein.
- On the left side, you will see if your caste certificate is “under process,” and once you click on the option, you will be able to fetch the live status of your application.
E-District Portal Bihar RTPS
The primary purpose of this E-District portal Bihar is that it allows you to keep track of your application. Thus, you get to acknowledge the proceeding of your income/caste/residence certificate right from this website. This is easily accessible online, and you will have to ensure that all the documents required are available to you to continue with the procedure.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|
To check the submission status of your application, visit the official portal and click on the “Application status.”
Yes, you can check the services online and apply right from the official website.
You would need your aadhar card as your valid ID proof, along with an email ID and mobile phone number.
Since you are logging in with your user ID and password, you can access all your details right from there without entering the reference ID. However, it is always better to keep it with you safely.