SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online, Eligibility, Interest Rate, Benefits– This scheme is a guideline for banks to supply money to small and micro business owners, support them financially, and give assistance. Want to start your business and look for loans to fund your business? Then, application for such loans has been made simpler with SBI E Mudra Loan.
SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online
The SBI Mudra Loan application process online has made it faster to get your loan approved while you sit back on your couch and relax. The application process is quite simple and easy, but you should have a clear concept of this loan before you start applying. So, here we have the information to give you an idea about this loan before you start applying for this loan.
PM Mudra Scheme 2022
The loan scheme falls under the Mudra Scheme bonded by Credit Guarantee For Micro Units (CGFMU). It is also supported through the National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company Of India (NCGTC), all schemes coming under PM Mudra Yojana to benefit small enterprises and startups and enrich business growth.
SBI E Mudra Loan Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for this loan are- The applicant’s minimum age has to be 18 years or above, and the maximum age limit for this loan is 65 years. This loan can benefit non-agricultural income-generating businesses in trading, manufacturing, and services. The funds required for this loan should be below Rs.10 lakhs or equal to the mentioned amount. The loan can be availed by existing and new units. No collateral security or third-party security is required to get this loan. The applicant should also be a resident of India for the past two years.
To apply for E Mudra Loan from SBI, it is necessary to submit the below-mentioned documents, as well as the loan application form:
- Correctly filled application form with passport-sized photographs of the applicant.
- KYC Documents of the applicant: Passport, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Details of Savings/Current Account number and branch of the bank.
- Documents for Proof of Business or Enterprise (Name of the business, Address of the established business, and Date of Commencement).
- UIDAI- Aadhar Number (should be kept revised in your account number)
- Details regarding the Community of the applicant (SC/ST, OBC, General).
- Miscellaneous data of the applicant required for uploading like GSTN &UDYOG Aadhar.
- Proof of Shop & Establishment and business registration.
- Any other document required by SBI under the terms and conditions.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Interest Rate 2022
The interest rate for SBI E Mudra Loan can vary anywhere from 8.40% to 12.35%. The repayment time for this loan is 60 months. The loan amount has been divided into three distinctive categories – Shishu, Kishore, and Tarun. Shishu Loan is for amount up to Rs.50,000 , Kishore Loan is for amount ranging from Rs.50,001 to Rs.5,00,000 , and Tarun is for amount ranging from Rs.5,00,001 to Rs.10,00,000.There is zero processing fee for Shishu and Kishore Loan categories, but a nominal processing fee of 0.5% on Tarun Category Loan. Also, a margin of 10% of loan amount ranging from Rs.50 001 to Rs.10 00,000 is levied.
SBI E Mudra Loan Benefits
This MUDRA scheme extends the technology enhancement, upscale developmental, and promotional structure. The funding support to your business comes from four inter schemes under this loan scheme:
A Micro Credit Scheme (MCS) has been introduced for loans up to 1 Lakh, where finance backup comes from microfinance institutions.
Using a refined scheme for commercial banks, rural banks, regional banks, and co-operative banks are scheduled by the government.
Along with the benefits mentioned earlier, the scheme enhances the women’s enterprise program and securitization of the loan portfolio.
The scheme meets all your working capital needs and term loan to meet all your various business needs.
Borrowers funded under this scheme are given RUPAY Debit Cards, also called MUDRA Card, for cash drawings and point of sale (POS) transactions divided into three loan categories. Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit: Shishu- Rs.10 000, Kishore- Rs.15, 000 and Tarun- Rs.20 000.Daily POS Limit: Shishu- Rs.15, 000, Kishore- Rs.25, 000 and Tarun- Rs.30, 000.These are the additional benefits covered under this scheme.
Steps regarding How to Apply Online for SBI E Mudra Loan 2022?
- The foremost essential step is to visit the official SBI e-Mudra portal.
- Select the ‘Apply Now’ toggle in the portal’s home screen.
- Read the Indian Language or English instructions and click “Ok.”
- Fill in your mobile number, SBI account number, and required loan amount on the following page and proceed.
- Further, fill in the details required in the blanks given in the online application form. You can also select the options through the picklist.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Affirm the SBI E-Mudra Terms and Conditions with an e-Signature. To do this:
- Type in the digits of your Aadhar number.
- Give your consent by putting a tick in the consent box for using your Aadhar as a motive for the e-Signature.
- You will obtain an OTP sent to your mobile number registered with your Aadhar document.
- Please type in the OTP in the marked space to complete your application process and finish it.
Note: To quicken and facilitate the online process, it is beneficial to keep all the required documents ready when applying online for the E Mudra Loan. The necessary documents should be in the format asked by the bank, and the document size should not exceed 2MB in size. The papers should be scanned copies of the original.
Why should you apply for PM Mudra Yojana – MSME Loan/ SME Loan Scheme 2022?
SBI mudra loan scheme 2022 is an excellent choice for existing and new business owners to avail this loan and grow their businesses. Also, there are more reasons why you should apply for this loan. The reasons are stated below:
- The E Mudra Scheme enables micro-enterprises to have faster access to funds.
- Business Owners who need capital for business requirements can access loans under this scheme at a rock-bottom interest rate.
- The E Mudra scheme greatly supports the creation of employment and the flourishing GDP rate.
- The processing fee for this scheme is on the low end compared with other banks. To mention the Kishore and Shishu schemes, there is a nil processing fee, while for the Tarun scheme, a little interest of 0.50% plus tax is levied.
we can say that this scheme is of great advantage for small businesses and startups who need finance to fulfill their various business-related requisites. The application process is simple and easy, but it is always advisable to read through the loan’s features, benefits, terms, and conditions. It is also good to familiarize yourself with the tax and charges levied upon you through this loan scheme before you borrow. Thus, avail the loan and reap the benefits as your business grows.