UP Scholarship Status 2022 scholarship.up.gov.in– The 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th standard students of more than 60 universities and 2 lakh schools in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to be a part of the education system. The UP state government facilitated all the students with financial support. For all the students of the Uttar Pradesh state, this article will provide UP Scholarship Status 2022 Pre & Post matric scholarship.up.gov.in, Renewal process related all the information here.
If you are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th standard in any government and private school, you should have applied for the Pre & Post Matric scholarship under the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department. The UP state students from any caste have applied for 2021-22.
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- UP Scholarship Status 2022 Key Highlights
- Scholarship.up.gov.in Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Status 2022 Release Date
- Steps to Check UP Scholarship Status 2022 @ scholarship.up.gov.in
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process 2022
- Scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check Link 2022
- UP Scholarship 2022 Status & Renewal FAQS
UP Scholarship Status 2022
In the academic year of 2021-22, you must have applied for the scholarship of UP pre-Matric (for 9th & 10th) and Post Matric (11th & 12th). The online application registration was completed back on 25th October 2021. However, to check your up scholarship status approved or rejected, you need to visit Scholarship.up.gov.in and check it from there.
You can also visit the official website of scholarship.up.nic.in. Any candidate is eligible for checking their up scholarship status 2022 by simply visiting the site and logging in by offering their registration number and date of birth into the respective fields.
UP Scholarship Status 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Scholarship|
|Department||Social Justice Empowerment Department|
|Objective||Provide Scholarship to the Students|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|UP Scholarship Online Portal||http://scholarship.up.gov.in/|
Scholarship.up.gov.in Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Status 2022 Release Date
The Scholarship.up.gov.in status 2022 website is expected to publish the pre and post matric scholarship status of the candidates by the end of March 2022. There will be variable financial help for the students, and the portal’s status update process will start. If approved, you will need to wait for the disbursement to occur. In some instances, you will find that if it states “Rejected due to NBA/NAAC,” then you might need to visit your respective university to know the reason behind your application rejection.
Steps to Check UP Scholarship Status 2022 @ scholarship.up.gov.in
- First, you should check the official website of www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Now, open the home page of the scholarship, and here, you will be able to check the fee reimbursement status.
- Click on the Status button in the Menu bar.
- Select your Application year 2021-22.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the corresponding fields, and click on the Search button.
- Now, you will see your scholarship status 2022 reflected on your screen.
- Take a printout of it if you want to have the hard copy of the same with yourself.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process 2022
You can easily opt for UP scholarship renewal or rectify the mistakes that you might have committed at the time of form fill up by following the steps mentioned right below:
- Firstly, visit the link www.scholarship.up.gov.in
- You need to log in to pre-matric and post-matric portal.
- Select the option “Online form correction” / “Renewal form” option.
- Next, you will need to correctly submit your registration number, date of birth, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check Link 2022
|UP Scholarship Saksham Portal||Visit Now|
|Check UP Scholarship Status 2022||Check Now|
|Check PFMS Scholarship Status 2022||Check Now|
|PFMS Toll Free No.||18001805131|
UP Scholarship 2022 Status & Renewal FAQS
Minority Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, and Samaj Kalyan Vibhag offer the scholarship amount to the candidates domiciled in the UP state.
This pre matric (class 9 and 10) and post matric (class 11 and onwards) are entitled to the scholarship. The candidates need to hold a domicile of the UP state. The scholarship applies to every student from the SC, ST, OBC, General, and other minority candidates. You may refer to the “Key Eligibility” section to learn more on the same.
You can easily apply for your scholarship from the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System named ‘Saksham.’
Yes, even a general category candidate can avail the UP scholarship amount.
The UP government has not yet disclosed the exact scholarship amount given to the candidates, and it depends more on the category and the class of the student.
Yes, students studying at a recognized board or university, even outside the state, will be eligible for availing of the advantages of the scholarship.
Once the candidate registers on the official portal of UP scholarship, you can take a printout of the registration slip. You may also receive a confirmation email on your registered email address containing your registration number.