Cowin Self Registration cowin.gov.in New User Login, Cowin Portal Registration Process details are available here for vaccine slot booking online. Since the existence of Coronavirus, everything seemed to be in a hustle-bustle, and people were striving for a remedy. This is when the Covid 19 vaccine came into being. However, with the growing population, it was really tough to manage the vaccination.
Everyone seemed to gather together, but with the limited availability of the vaccine, the government thought to come up with a system of registration to make this vaccination process systematic. One of the digital platforms that made this process streamlined was none other than the CoWIN portal. This website monitored the registration process easier and simpler than it was earlier.
Cowin Self Registration cowin.gov.in Portal
In order to avail of the Covid 19 vaccine, you will at first have to register yourself on the Cowin portal wherein all your data and identity need to be mentioned. This will ensure that you are able to get yourself vaccinated when your turn in the queue is in line. Here are the steps to follow for self-registering yourself in the Cowin portal:
- At first, you will have to download the CoWIN app, or you can perform the steps from the CoWIN portal cowin.gov.in.
- Now, you will have to click on Register now option and then you will need to enter your mobile number
- You shall receive a 6 digit OTP in your phone number. Enter the OTP correctly.
- Your number will be registered successfully and thus, receive a notification stating the same.
- Once you have registered your phone number, you will be able to schedule for up to 3 people for the vaccination.
Cowin New User Login
- If you are a new user, and you have already registered on the CoWIN app, simply open it and click on the Login button.
- You will have to provide your registered phone number and receive the OTP, enter it once you get it.
- Once you login, you will be asked to enter a few credentials. Enter your name, your date of birth, and upload the details of your photo ID proof.
- Your next task will be to book an appointment by searching the nearest vaccination centres based on your pincode or district.
- Click on Schedule Now and you are done!
- You can even see your age and other details therein, you won’t be allowed to complete the process if your details do not match the stated criteria.
Self registration for vaccination
Registering yourself for the vaccination is absolutely mandatory. Whether you are opting for Covaxin, Covishield, or Sputnik V, you will have to register yourself on the CoWIN app or portal to proceed along with the steps thereafter.
- Visit the app or the portal
- Enter your phone number and OTP correctly
- Upload your Photo ID details based on the type of photo ID that you have selected from the drop down menu over there.
- You will now be redirected to the next page where you can schedule your dose and click on the Submit button to confirm the same.
How to register online for 1st Dose in Cowin Portal?
If you have just registered on the CoWIN portal, and haven’t scheduled your first dose yet, it is time that you do it.
Once you have had offered your Photo ID credentials to the portal, you can now move ahead to schedule your 1st dose.
- Simply click on the Schedule Now button and you will be able to book an appointment.
- Find the vaccination centres in your location by entering the pincode and the district correctly.
- Pick a slot based on the age and whether or not you want to go for a free vaccine or a paid one.
- Click on the Submit button and a reference ID shall be generated for your future acknowledgement.
How to book a slot for 2nd dose in Cowin Portal?
If you have already scheduled and received your 1st dose of the Covid 19 vaccine, it is time to book for the second one.
For Covaxin, it is after 4 weeks of 1st dose and for Covishield, you can book the second dose after 84 days from the 1st dosage. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login in to your CoWIN portal or app
- Then, you will see the option 2nd dose beside which there is a Schedule Now button.
- Select the vaccination centre by entering your pincode and district
- Book your slot based on your convenience time
- Click on the Submit button
- You will get a reference ID on successful slot booking.
Registration for 3rd dose in Cowin Portal
If you have already completed both your doses, it is time to go for the 3rd dose or the precaution dose, commonly known as the “Booster” dose.
- Login to your CoWIN portal.
- To avail the 3rd dose or the Booster dose, click on it and then on the Schedule Now button.
- Your next job will be to select the appropriate slot and timing based on the availabile vaccination centre
- Click on the Submit button and the reference ID will be generated.
Carry this reference ID alongside the photo ID proof document at the time of vaccination.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|