Kerala PSC Thulasi Login | Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Login | Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login | thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in Registration | KPSC Status Check & Benefits, App Download
Kerala PSC Thulasi 2022- Interested candidates can apply online for various government positions at Kerala PSC Thulasi portal thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in for applying for many jobs. KPSC uses this portal to post all needed data regarding jobs within the state.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login is well knows as Kerala Public Service Commission PSC Thulasi portal. KPSC department conducts exams for civil services vacancies by following guidelines of UPSC. Thulasi PSC Kerala is responsible for competitive examinations, recruitment, promotions, transfers, cases, etc in the state.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
The portal is presently getting used to sending word to interested candidates of domestic vacancies and promoting employment. Students shall apply for enlisting and competition exams and see the results on this website. This portal is presently open for online registration and registration for the 2022 test.
Latest of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Online portal name||PSC Thulasi Kerala|
|Objective||To give state people employment by providing government jobs.|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit as per Officials||21-50 years of age|
Benefits for PSC Thulasi Portal
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has launched the Thulasi portal, which offers a number of benefits for job seekers in the state. The portal provides a centralized platform for applying to various government jobs, and also allows candidates to track the status of their applications. It is a one-stop portal for all your PSC needs, and makes the entire process of applying for government jobs much simpler and more efficient.
Some of the key benefits of the Thulasi portal include:-
- Candidates can apply for multiple jobs at once, without having to fill out separate applications for each position.
- All application materials can be submitted online, including documents such as scanned copies of educational certificates.
- The status of each application can be tracked online, so candidates always know where they stand in the selection process.
- Apply to as many jobs as you want: There is no limit on the number of applications that you can submit through the Thulasi portal.
- You can stay up-to-date with latest exam notifications and results on the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal.
- You can create a profile on the portal and upload your resume, so that employers can easily find you.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Registration
Having Indian Citizenship is mandatory.
- Age Restrictions:
The age group of the candidate must lie between 21 and 35. The relaxation time frame for SC and ST is five years. 3 years for OBC.
- Educational qualification:
Applicants must hold a graduate degree in any field with at least 55% of the marks from a established university. The applicant to have some knowledge of computer applications.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern
- Passport Application Form PDF Download
- Sarathi Parivahan License Slot Booking Online
Documents Required for PSC Thulasi Registration
Before registering on the PSC Thulasi website, candidates should have these documents:
Scanned or digital photograph of the candidate with dimensions of 150W X 200H commissary Associate in Nursing and optimum file size of thirty computer memory units.
The student’s signature should be in black or blue ink and fittingly scanned on the report. The signature should be in JPG format with dimensions of 150W X 100H commissary and the most file size of thirty computer memory units.
Any ID card recognized by the Indian government, including an Associate in Nursing Aadhar card, a citizen ID card, a PAN card, etc.
The state’s domicile is an extra document for registration, but the individual may have it once applying for examinations and jobs.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration 2022
KPSC Thulasi Registration Procedure– The registration method is one-time, and once a user is registered, they do not ought to update their profile, and they will not be able to register over again. To register on the KPSC webpage and receive messages regarding recent KPSC jobs, follow the directions printed below:
1. Visit the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
2. within the “Registered User Login,” the registered users will log in, and new users will sign on for brand new registration.
3. Tap on the “Sign Up” choice.
4. a brand new registration can appear on the screen.
5. The applicant must write the asked details like name, date of birth, caste, proof of identity, etc.
6. The user can receive a 1 Time identification or OTP on the registered mobile variety. Cross-check the OTP and move forward with the registration process.
7. Generate a user ID and identification which can be used as login credentials. The User ID must be created while not victimization areas and recollect for future reference.
8. Enter the captcha code given at the top of the shape.
9. Sign on the declaration and submit the registration type.
There are options to Resize photograph and signature and Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password to reset. Also, SMS option will help to know their USER ID & Password.
KPSC Thulasi Login @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Users should follow the subsequent steps for Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login to the website:
1. Switch to thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in’s homepage.
2. Find the “Registered User Login” box on the net page.
3. Enter the unleaded User ID that was generated throughout registration.
4. Enter your identification.
5. Complete the captcha. As a result, the captcha is case-sensitive. Rigorously examine it before coming into it.
6. Tap “Log In,” and you may be with success logged in to the website.
How to reset password of PSC Thulasi?
- First of all, you need to go the official website of the PSC Thulasi.
- Now, click on the forget password link.
- After that, You need to fill user ID, DOB, ID proof number & captcha code, etc.
- Finally, click on the rest button.
Helpline Numbers are given below as per listed on the official website of PSC Thulasi.
FAQs Kerala PSC Thulasi
The Kerala Public Service Commission is the state department responsible for administering examinations for officialdom jobs. This organization adheres to UPSC rules, selecting a candidate strictly based on supported qualifications.
Step one: Navigate to the Kerala Psc Login Logout authorized login screen victimization the link provided. Once you follow the link, this can open a brand new window. Therefore, you’ll be able to continue reading the guide and, if necessary, follow the troubleshooting steps.
Step two: Enter your login data. You have to give data by Kerala Psc Login Logout, either after you signed up or by your Kerala Psc Login Logout authority.
Step three: Users ought to currently see the notification “successfully logged in.”
Following are the steps to alter the user-id-
• Visit Kerala PSC District workplace
• Don’t forget to bring your ID (PAN card, voter ID, etc.).
• From there, send a letter of invitation letter for your user ID or positive identification
• The responsible person can ensure your data
• Provide a brand new user ID or identification.
• Under your profile settings, you’ll find the Associate in Nursing option to deactivate the account.
• To get admission to the deactivation request form from within PMS:
• Log into PMS and click on `Account Maintenance.`
• Select the `Account Maintenance` choice.
• Select the `Deactivate User` choice.
• Select the `Deactivate User` button.
When the User Access Deactivation type is displayed, the requester should offer the following information:
“User data that identifies the user to be deactivated. If you recognize, specify a singular PMS user ID for the user you wish to deactivate. Otherwise, select the user’s EIN, recipient account, first name, and name to disable. If you offer the maximum amount of far-famed data attainable, the system can use this data to look for PMS users that match the desired criteria. Manager-Provides manager data for the person to be deactivated. Add comment Provides the rationale for the requested deactivation. Authentication Box Verify that the knowledge provided is correct. Choose the checkboxes related to proving that the knowledge, expressions, and expressions contained within the type are true and accurate to the most effective of your information. It’s law-breaking to offer false data wittingly and is reprimanded by law (18 USC 1001).”
If you’ve got any issues or queries relating to your account, don’t hesitate to contact the Kerala PSC official on the numbers below.