Tamil Nadu PDS Smart Ration Card Application Form Details @tndps.gov.in Check TNPDS Smart Card Status Online: In the time of Digitization when people are moving from an off wallet to an online wallet, Ration Card should also to available on digital mode. Tamil Nadu government has started the initiative to the digitalization of all old Ration Cards in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System is issuing and delivering a new TNPDS Smart Ration Card under the Department Of Food Supply And Consumer Protection. But those who are looking to download TNPDS Smart Ration Card online application form link, status, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, and more.
List Of services you can apply under Public Distribution System Services
|Smart Card Application Services –||1. Smart Card Application|
2. Smart Card Application Status
|Correct Your Smart Card –||1. Corrections of Details (Name, Age, etc.,)|
2. Status of Request
|Smart Card Related Services –||1. Add Member|
2. Change of Address
3. Family Head Member Change
4. Remove Family Member
5. Card Surrender / Cancellation
6. Card Related Service Request Status
Latest Update:- Tamil Nadu government has distributed more than 11 Laks Sugar Cards to the below poverty line poor people. But after approving the request for the Conversion of sugar option family cards into rice option cards, Cardholders can change their Sugar Card to Rice Card through the official website. The earlier date to covert your ration card was from 05.12.2020 to 20.12.2020 but the department has extended the deadline to apply changes for like address, new number, etc.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2022
A ration card is a very vital and important document for citizens who need a ration at a subsidized price. Because for poor and below poverty line people, it’s very hard to buy ration at normal price. Both state and central governments are providing ration at subsidized prices to their different ration cardholders. But Govt. Tamil Nadu took one step ahead by launching TNPDS Smart Ration Card for their citizens. This ration card has a lot of features and profits for poor people of Tamil Nadu state.
The best feature of this card is that now people are not required to keep a physical ration card as this New TNPDS Smart Ration Card is a Digital Ration Card which you can keep on your Mobile. Now every eligible citizen of Tamil Nadu can apply for this ration card online from the official portal of the Govt. People don’t need to visit government offices again and again.
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
To apply for the Smart Ration Card applicants will require to go through the https://www.tnpds.gov.in/ portal and download an application form. After submitting all the required documents to the PDS department your Sugar card will become the Rice card.
Required Documents For TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card:-
- Aadhar Card
- Tamil Nadu Voter List
- Caste/Category certificate
- Electricity bill
- Income certificate
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank passbook
4 Types Of TN Digital Ration Card Are Available
- Light Green Cards – Issue For Rice and other commodities from the authorized FPS (Fair Price Shops)
- White Cards – Issued for extra 3KG Sugar under the prescribed quota.
- No Commodity Card – Issued to those citizens who are not in the list of Poor or Below Poverty Line.
- Khaki Cards – Issued To the Police Personnel who are serving under inspectors rank.
How To Apply For TNPDS Smart Card Online?
TN Government tried their best to achieve many goals by launching a new Smart Ration Card. A few of those goals are stopping fraudulent practices of Ration Card application, using ration card with a fake address, and lack of transparency. So, if you are interested to apply for TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Online, follow the procedure we are explaining to you below:
- First thing first, go to the official web portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System: TNPDS.GOV.IN
- You can also download the Free Mobile App Of TNPDS – Andriod
- Now there is an option to click – “Smart Card Application“.
- A new application form will open after clicking this link.
- Now you will see two options – A new smart card application or old Card enrolment.
- According to your eligibility criteria, select the application form option you want to go with and fill in all the asked details.
- That’s the way you will register yourself to the official portal of Food Supply And Consumer Protection, Govt. Of Tamil Nadu.
- After providing all necessary information for the portal, upload your required document such as proof of resident, family member details, gas connection details, and a passport size photo.
- Now check all the filled details once again and click on Submit button if all filled details are up to mark.
- Now you will see a generated reference number of your Application which you to keep safe to check your application status in the coming time.
TN Smart Ration Card Application Status Check
Now when you have already provided all the details as asked by the portal along with all your legal documents, let’s check your TN Smart Ration Card Application Status in simple steps:-
- Again, first of all, visit the official website of TNPDS
- Go to “Smart Card Application Services” where you will find two options, 1st is Smart Card Application and 2nd is Smart Card Application Status, Click to it.
- Clicking the above link will lead you to the new web page where you have to enter your registration number/ reference number (Which we received when we finally submitted our application).
- Now click on submit button and the application status of your new smart ration card will appear on your computer screen.
|TNPDS Official Website||www.tnpds.gov.in|
|TNPDS Smart Card Heline No||1967/1800-425-5901|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|