Tnreginet Registration Guide Value Search Know Jurisdiction ec view online tamilnadu tnreginet.gov.in on tn registration portal.
TNREGINET Registration Patta Chitta’s online application, eligibility, application status, and validity (2022 Updated): Tnreginet inspector general of registration is the portal that has been created by Tata Consultancy Services Limited. It is a portal that has been created in favor of the government of Tamil Nadu. The tnreginet registration department was facing so many problems previously because the portal was not available, but now the problem has been resolved by Tata Consultancy Services.
Tnreginet Registration 2022
Tn reginet Porotal:- Right now, citizens will be able to apply for all the services that are available from the government through a single portal only. In general, there is no need for them to visit multiple portals whenever they are looking forward to applying for any particular post use tnreginet net.
List of Services Available at Tnreginet:-
The exploring of the services that are available at Tnreginet and where candidates will be able to apply are as follows:-
- Candidates will be able to engage in the registration process, which is related to birth to death.
- Candidates who are looking forward to getting the society document online can apply for it.
- A marriage certificate can be applied for through this portal.
- An encumbrance certificate can be applied for easily.
- Online certified documents will be available.
- The letters that are related to the document online application will be available.
Tnreginet Portal Highlights:-
|Name of the portal
|Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)
|Department of Registration
|Citizen of TN
|tnreginet guideline value 2022, ecview, patta chitta
How To Register For Tnreginet Portal
TNReginet Registration Procedure:- We’re pretty sure now you might be getting curious to know how you will be able to register yourself on the portal. When completing the tnreginet registration 2022 on the TNReginet portal, it really is very simple. The steps that are part of it are:
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNREGINET and from the home page, click on the registration option available.
Step 2: When you click on the registration option, a new page will appear asking for certain details from “user registration” to others. Mention all of them clearly.
Step 3: After mentioning all the details and the code that appears on the screen of your phone, or saying the OTP to complete the registration.
Step 4: When you click on “Complete Registration”, the application will be submitted.
Important Note: After completing the Tnreginet registration process, it is up to the user to choose which certificate they want to apply for. To complete the registration process, they need to visit the tnreginet official website only. When you visit the official website, there are different links available to apply for any of the documents.
Tnreginet Procedure to find Chit Fund, Birth and Death, Society, Firm, fp Vendor, Marriage and Document Writer Documents
From applying for a marriage certificate to applying for other certificates, the link is available and you just need to click on it. As soon as you click on it, a new page will appear asking for all the details mentioned. Submit the form. When you submit the form, the notification will be received on the registered mobile number and email address so that you will be able to keep track of whether it is completed or not.
Other Important Tamil Nadu Articles
|Tamil Nadu Marriage Certificate Online Registration
|TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration 2022
|TNTET 2022 Registration Apply Online
|TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card 2022 : Online Apply Link, Status Check
How will I be able to download various utility forms?
Don’t forget that over at the Tnreginet registration portal, there are different forms available that you can download. Well, to download the form, there will be no need for you to worry about anything.
- Visit the official website and select the “public utility form” option.
- After selecting the public utility form option, you will be redirected to the next page where different links are available.
- You can simply download the form in PDF or Word format and select the language as per your convenience.
How do I log in to the Tnreginet portal?
When you have created the account and are looking forward to checking out the status of your application, it is important that you are aware of the step that you need to follow to perform the tnreginet portal login. The steps that are important to follow to perform the login area:-
- Visit the official website (tnreginet.gov.in) of the Inspector General of Registration in Tamilnadu and the home page will appear.
- It will ask for a “username and password”, which should be the same as the captcha code.
- Click on the “sign in” button.
- As soon as you click on the sign in button, you will be logged in.
- If you forget the username or password, you can simply click on the direct links and complete the process in order to get back into your account.
We are pretty sure now you are aware of how to complete the TNREGNET registration 2022 and how you will be able to get all the benefits. It is important for you to check out everything in detail so that no problems will arise.
It is essential for you to understand that under every category there are different links available that you need to select in order to complete the registration process. For example, if you are looking forward to applying for a marriage certificate, then after opening the official website, you can simply click on “marriage certificate request” and apply for the same.
Tnreginet search guidelines
- Visit the official website of Inspector general of registration, Tamil Nadu.
- You will be landed on the HomePage.
- Now, you have to submit details under the guidelines search section i.e-enter the zone, sub-registrar office, village and street name.
- After that, click on submit button.
- Further details will come on your screen.
Procedure To Do Guide Value Search
- Open the Tnreginet official website.
- Now select your street or survey number under guide value search
- After that submit your zone, street number, office of the delegate, village, field number etc
- Finally, click on submit button.
- By following this process, you can check on Tnreginet guide value search online.
Tnreginet Portal – Know Your Jurisdiction
- Firstly, visit the official website of Tnreginet
- Click on the ‘know your jurisdiction’ link where you have to enter street name or village name.
- Now click on submit button.
- Finally, you can know your jurisdiction on Tnreginet portal.
Know How To Verify Your Stamp Duty Calculation on Tnreginet portal
- Visit the official website and you will come on home page.
- Now click on verify your stamp duty calculation link.
- First, you need to login by submitting your username, password and captcha code
- Now click on the verify button.
- By following this procedure you can verify your stamp duty calculation on TNreginet portal online.
Procedure To Avail Electronic Services
- log on to the official website of Tnreginet.
- You will land on home page.
- You will see a electronic services link.
- Kindly click on it and following option will come on your screen:-
- Viewing identity bow details
- Viewing animal evidence details
- Stamp seller
- Document clerk
- Birth and death
- Ace funds
- Document status
- Choose any option and submit the further required information.
- After that, click on submit button.
- Finally, you are able to avail electronic services.
Tnreginet View Guide Value
- Go to the official website of Tnreginet portal.
- On your screen, homepage will show.
- You have to click on guide value link.
- Now, select date and street or survey number.
- Kindly select all the required details.
- After that you should click on search.
- Finally, you are able to view guide value details online.
TNREGINET Helpline Number is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Sat 10 am to 5 pm – 18001025174
Email-id: [email protected]
For more queries: 044-24642774/ 044-24640160
|TNREGNET Official Portal
|TNREGNET Helpline number
|1800 102 5174
|OSSTET Home Page