TNTET 2022 Registration Process
TNTET 2022 registration form has been released, candidates who want to appear in the exam can visit the official website of Tamil Nadu TET exam at http://trb.tn.nic.in/ to complete the application process. TN TET Online application form has been released whose last date is 13th April.
All the applicants who want to apply for TNTET 2022 exam should keep in mind the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. You will get the related information in the official website. Apart from this, the age of the candidate should be at least 18 years to apply, there is no maximum age limit.
Keep all required documents ready;
Applicants who are going to fill the application form, before that they have to keep ready all their necessary documents like bank details, scan copy of signature, scan copy of passport aadhar photo etc. All these documents will need to be uploaded online in addition to this candidates should also have a valid email.
Let us tell you that the application forms have been issued by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board in online mode only.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website http://trb.tn.nic.in.
- Separate applications are given for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Fill in the required information and upload all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- A valid email id and mobile number will also have to be provided for the process of registration.
- Complete the online application process before 5:00 PM on 13th April, otherwise the link will be deactivated after that.
Application fee for TN TET 2022 registration online
- The fee for TNTET exam is ₹500 for all the candidates. These do not include Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Disabilities, the examination fee for these people is ₹ 250.
- Candidates are advised to choose the right community and pay the examination fee accordingly.
- One thing, once the examination fee is paid, it will not be refunded again.
- For more information please visit the official website.