Volodymyr Zelensky Bio, Net Worth, Twitter, Instagram, Age, Height – Ukraine’s current President is Volodymyr Zelensky. He is a Ukrainian politician, actor, and comedian who served as the country’s sixth and most recent President. He was born on January 25, 1978, in Kyiv, Ukraine. Zelensky has been an actor since 1994. Volodymyr starred in more than 20 theatrical productions and over 20 film projects. He has performed voice-over work for Ukrainian dubbing companies in cartoons such as Ren & Stimpy and SpongeBob SquarePants.
In 2000, Zelensky became a member of the Ukrainian comedy group Kvartal 95, cofounded with Andrey Tkachenko and Oleksandr Sotnychenko. Prior to entering politics, he worked as a stand-up comedian and appeared in several films.
Volodymyr Zelensky Biography
Volodymyr Zelensky Bio – Ukraine’s President, Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy, was born on January 25, 1978. He attended Kyiv’s National Academy of Theatre and Arts. He is a comedian, public activist, and politician. He also played a lead role in the Ukrainian comedy television series Interns. In 2019, he was elected President of the Republic of Ukraine after rising through the political ranks.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s ongoing fight against crime and corruption, which was visible on his social media platform on a daily basis, attracted widespread support and positioned him as the ideal candidate for the post.
Also read – Why Putin Invading Ukraine Now?
Volodymyr Zelenskyy traveled to Mongolia with his parents, Rimma Zelenskaya (mother) and Oleksandr Zelensky (father), when he was a child to live with his grandmother. They spent four years in Erdenet before returning to Kryvyi Rih, where he finished his education and finally became a naturalized Russian citizen.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy Education
In school, Volodymyr Zelenskyy took classical piano and theater classes. In the last year of his schooling, he portrayed the role of Agamemnon in a play by Euripides and won an acting award at his school’s graduation ceremony. He later enrolled at the National Academy of Theatre, Film, and Television in Kyiv to become a director.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy Career
Due to his passion for comedy, he founded Kvartal 95, an entertainment production company. Their productions primarily consist of plays and television series. At the international theatre festival in Avignon, France, Kvartal 95 was nominated for and won many honors. His company makes films, cartoons, and television shows like Servant of the People. Volodymyr Zelenskyy met his future wife, Oksana Nesterenko, at the National Academy of Theater, Film, and Television in Kyiv. She was pursuing a career in directing while he was studying film.
They have been married since 1999. In 2004 they founded the Zelinskiy Foundation, which sponsors film and theater students. In 2017 Zelenskiy became an actor, debuting in Hideg Árnyék, directed by Sarik Andreasyan. He plays a protagonist, Serhiy Ivanov, who leads the east Ukrainian uprising against the Russian occupation of Donbas during Euromaidan. The movie premièred at the Moscow International Film Festival on 21 June 2018 and globally on Netflix on 12 September. 2018.
Volodymyr Zelensky Net Worth
Zelenskyy’s net worth in the United States is $596 million. This is only one-third of his total net worth. It’s also less than the $120 million that Petro Poroshenko, his opponent, earned from a decent business career in this year’s presidential election. Volodymyr Zelensky’s net worth is $596.9 million. He finished third in the 2018 Ukrainian presidential election. He is a comedian and used to work as an actor. Zelenskyy was born on October 8, 1975. Volodymyr Zelensky’s net worth is quite impressive for a person who has only had one serious role on-screen before running for president.
Facts About Volodymyr Zelensky
- 1. Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a Russian-speaking Jew who was a famous actor and comedian.
- It is known for its stand-up routines and comic film roles before becoming President.
- Zelenskyy first joined the political world as a member of the Solidarity Ukraine Party.
- He served as a parliamentarian for many years in Ukraine before being elected President of Ukraine in 2019, followed by the official resignation from his former party membership.
- Zelenskyy is considered the youngest head-of-state at 45 years old, while his successor Petro Poroshenko was the most senior at 55 years old.
- He filed a petition to run the 2019 election as the candidate of Solidarity Ukraine Party, which the electoral commission approved on 10 June.
- Zelenskyy has officially announced President-elect on 21 July 2018.
- He is only the second non-Ukrainian President to be elected in Ukrainian history after Leonid Kravchuk and is considered the first comedian-turned-President, with his predecessor Viktor Yanukovych being an ex-comedian who had transitioned from politics to comedy.
- Zelenskyy was born on 4 December in Krasnoarmiysk, Kharkiv Oblast.
- He dropped out of school in his first year at age 15 due to illness and started working at a local theater, where he got his start as an actor and comedian.
|OSSTET Home Page||Click Here|