Child Info New Student Data Entry, AP Schools SA1 SA2 CSE Mark, Adding New Schools at Cse.ap.gov.in:– Andhra Pradesh Education Department has launched the CSE AP Portal to accommodate the student and school details. Through the cse.ap.gov.in portal, details of the child’s information are saved here. CSE AP portal has been launched in collaboration with teachers and school heads. To enhance the performance of the students, they are continuous comprehensive.
Child Info New Student Data Entry
The Directorate of School Education Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the CSE AP portal for teachers and school heads. CSEAP portal is designed to accommodate the student and school details in the state.
AP Schools CSE Marks Entry Portal – Overview
|Name Of Portal||CSEAP|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Directorate of School Education|
|Objective||To accommodate student and school details|
Andhra Pradesh Child Information CSE AP Portal
Various types of services are provided through this portal. Through the CSE AP 2023, teachers and school heads can get the following information.
- Edit student details.
- New Student Admission/Admission.
- Transfer Certificate
- drop out
- Dropout to activate.
- Aadhar number details of the child.
- Active students in Dropbox.
- New Child Insert Number Aadhar Number EID.
- Schools approved.
CSE AP New Student Admissions Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Student Information Management System studentinfo.ap.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, you have to login to the portal.
- After login, you have to click on the option of “Service”.
- After this you have to select “New Registration Form” for New Student Registration.
- Now New Student Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information asked in the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way you can do CSE AP New Student Registration.
Enter new student details in the appropriate columns.
|Data Entry – In School – Module|
|Data Entry Type : * [ 1. INSERT ]|
|Name of the School :*|
|Medium*||Data Entry Type|
|Child’s Address (Permanent) [1. With Manda.l 2.Other Mandal/District]|
|Name of the District :*||Name of the Mandal|
|GP/Municipality/ Revenue :*||Name of the habitation|
|Aadhaar UID No.|
|Gender*||Date of Birth*|
|Mother’s Name*||Father’s Name*|
|Present, Studying in Class*||Class Studied in Previous year*|
|If Studying in Class I, Status of Previous year *||Class in which Admitted*|
|Date of Admission*||Admission No.*|
Student Data Entry, Addition of New Schools and Child Information in UDISE Using Child Info Login 2023
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Students” on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open.
- In this page you have to select the district.
- Now enter Aadhaar number, followed by DISE code and password.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on “Child Details” button.
- After this the following options will be displayed in front of you:-
- edit student details
- Activated for dropout services.
- TC release/dropout.
- Add new student.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Go ahead and click on Data Entry button: TC Tab Select DB Password, a new page will open.
- Now enter school name, class – 6, medium gender. Look for students who took TC from the school.
- After that enter the mandatory TC details like drop date, TC number, student’s admission number and reason.
- Check once again after entering all the details.
- If any error appears, correct it.
- After filling the application form completely, click on submit button.
Also for latest updates you should visit https://www.examsnap.com/.
How to process or enter the AP Summative assessment 1 marks online
The process of SA1, SA2 CSE is entered through the CSEAP Portal 2023
- First of all visit the official website of CSE AP at cse.ap.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Student” on the home page, click on it.
- Now to login to the portal, you have to be “Login” by entering username, password and captcha code.
- Select the CSE button, language of the student, class and “Go” button.
- Select the Student tab, the student’s second language mapping and then click on the submit button.
- After that click on CCE and select Academic Performance Assessment tab.
- Now you have to enter student name, class name, section medium of assessment.
- Next click gets the data to proceed.
- Add student name as per marks, co-curricular activities then click on submit button.
- You can edit the details by clicking on the Edit tab of Academic Performance Appraisal.
CSEAP Portal Helpline Number
For any information related to the portal, contact the helpline number 040-66675282, 7032901380.