Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form PDF is available for download. Also, know the full apply process of registration online for birth certificate rajasthan 2022.
- Rajasthan Birth Certificate 2022
- About Birth Certificate Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form Pdf Download
- Birth Certificate Rajasthan Form in Hindi
- राजस्थान जन्म प्रमाण पत्र मुख्य बिंदु
- Benefits of Rajasthan Birth Certificate
- Documents Required for Birth Certificate Rajasthan
- Birth Certificate Rajasthan Online Apply 2022
- Rajasthan Birth Certificate Registration Process
- Download Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form
Rajasthan Birth Certificate 2022
The Rajasthan government has made the process online for birth certificate registration. All the necessary documents of the child are made based on birth proof, such as the ration card & child’s Aadhar card. Anyone can easily apply for birth certificate Rajasthan by visiting pehchan.raj.nic.in portal. From here, you will know how to fill birth certificate application form, and other important information will be presented to you in this article.
About Birth Certificate Rajasthan
According to the rules of the Government of India, the birth certificate of the child should be generated within about 21 days. If you get it done after 21 days, you can register by paying Rs 30. The date & birth time of the child can be ascertained through this certificate. Birth certificate Rajasthan is useful throughout our lives, such as providing proof of age or taking admission in school. Apart from this, you can get your passport made through birth proof. Hence, the rajasthan birth certificate has been considered the most important document that all of us should have.
Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form Pdf Download
If you are a resident of Rajasthan state and you want to register for birth certificate, you do not need to go to any government office. Rajasthan government has started an online portal, i.e., pehchan.raj.nic.in for this facility. Now, a state citizen can quickly fill the application form sitting at home through mobile phone, laptop, or desktop. You can download the birth certificate by visiting the official portal. Let us look at the benefits, documents, and procedure of birth certificate rajasthan.
Birth Certificate Rajasthan Form in Hindi
|आर्टिकल||Birth Certificate Rajasthan|
|फॉर्म का नाम||राजस्थान जन्म प्रमाण पत्र एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म|
|विभाग का नाम||राजस्व विभाग|
|लाभ||सरकारी सेवाओं के लिए|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के निवासी|
|पीडीऍफ़ साइज़||522 KB|
|पेजों की संख्या||2|
राजस्थान जन्म प्रमाण पत्र मुख्य बिंदु
- It is necessary to register within 21 days after the child’s birth through any online or offline medium.
- Rajasthan Birth certificate registration late fees is 30 rupees.
- Affidavit for permission of District Registrar if there is an application between 30 days to 1 year of childbirth.
- If an application is after one year of birth, the first class magistrate’s affidavit is for permission.
Benefits of Rajasthan Birth Certificate
- If you have birth proof, then you can apply for your passport.
- To take admission in school.
- Aadhar card of the child can also be made.
- To take advantage of insurance cover.
- To take advantage of social security schemes.
- This document helps get the name added to the ration card and make the PAN card.
- A child gets proof of being a citizen of India through the birth certificate.
- The birth certificate is required in government schemes, services, and jobs.
Documents Required for Birth Certificate Rajasthan
- Identity documents of parents
- Hinge card
- Permanent certificate
- Address proof
- Print of filled online application form
- Passport photo
- Mobile number
Birth Certificate Rajasthan Online Apply 2022
If you want to Apply for Rajasthan Birth Certificate, follow some easy steps below and apply.
Step 1: The applicant must first go to the online portal, i.e., https://pehchan.raj.nic.in/.
Step 2: The applicant has to go to the home page and click on “Fill Public Application Form”.
Step 3: After this, a new page will open now. You have to click on “For Birth Form” at the bottom.
Step 4: Now, again, a page will open in front of you in which you have to click on “For New Application”, enter the captcha code, and click on login.
Step 5: Whatever you click, the application form for the birth certificate will open in front of you.
Step 6: You will get the information asked in this form, such as date of birth, Jan-Aadhaar number, gender, child’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, place of residence, place of birth, hospital name, mobile number, date of information There is also another option is to fill them right.
Step 7: Enter the captcha code and click on “Enter”.
Step 8: Your birth certificate will be ready within a few days.
Rajasthan Birth Certificate Registration Process
You can also do it offline for Birth Certificate Registration. So for that, you have to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: If you are a resident of the urban area, you have to go to the office of Registrar of Births and Deaths at Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal Corporation Headquarters to collect the application form Form-1.
Step 2: If you are a rural resident, you have to take the application form Form-1 by going to the Registrar of Births and Deaths office at the Gram Panchayat Office / Primary Health Center / Community Health Center.
Step 3: After taking the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in this form correctly and submit it along with all the documents to the Registrar of Births and Deaths office.
Step 4: Your application form will be verified; it will be ready within 7 days.
Download Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form
Step 1: If the applicant wants to download the pdf form then, first of all, have to visit the official portal.
Step 2: The home page will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of download, click on it.
Step 3: In the download section, you will find many forms in which you have to select only the birth certificate form.
Step 4: As soon as you select the form, the form will open in front of you in pdf format, which you can download by clicking on the download button and getting the print.
Step 5: Apart from this, we have already downloaded the form for your convenience; if you want, you can download it with just one click and print it out.