Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 for UDC & Stenographer exam. ESIC will conduct Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) exam on March 19, 2022. The candidates who have successfully registered for the ESIC UDC exam can download admit cards from the official website (www.esic.nic.in). Both ESIC UDC Prelims Admit Card 2022 and ESIC Stenographer Phase 1 exam admit cards are released. Download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 by following these steps.
ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022
Only 1769 posts of Upper Division Clerk were reserved but thousands of students have applied for the ESIC UDC exam. ESIC officials tend to release admit cards at least 10 days before the final exam date. Following the same pattern, ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 was released today 9th March. You will find all the official notifications, updates, and news regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022’s exam, admit card, and results on esic.nic.in.
|ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022|
|Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card||09th March 2022|
|ESIC UDC Phase-1 Exam Date||19th March 2022|
|ESIC UDC Phase-2 Exam Date||To be notified|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
ESIC UDC Admit Card Download Link
The ESIC UDC Hall Ticket is a must for every student to enter the examination hall. In the first stage, students were asked to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022. Now those who successfully registered for ESIC UDC Examination 2022 can download or take print of their admit card from the direct link we are sharing. But before you jump to the download link, you should have your registration number and password. So, make sure you grab all this information to download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022.
The ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 has been released by the ESIC on 09th March 2022.
How To Download ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: First think first, Registered students have to visit the official website of ESIC – esic.nic.in
- Step 2: Now on Homepage, look for ‘Click here to download Call Letters for Phase – I Examinations for the post of UDC and Stenographer in ESIC’ and click on it.
- Step 3: Now enter the required credentials like your registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) etc.
- Step 4: enter the Captcha code and click Submit button
- Step 5: Now admit card will be displayed on screen, check if all details mentioned on your admit card is correct.
- Step 6: Now you can download or take printout to your computer
Details Mentioned on ESIC UDC Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name/Code
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name/Code
- Candidate Photo
- Candidate Signature
Every candidate has to make sure to carry ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 to give examination without any consequence. Even after providing a step-by-step guide to download admit you feel difficulties, then follow the direct link of admit card we sharing below.
|ESIC Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Link To Download ESIC UDC Admit Card||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|