Check Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23 NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries Village/ Block Wise PDS Ration Card List Online Status @ pdsodisha.gov.in.
The Odisha government has uploaded the Odisha Ration Card New List 2020-21, Food Odisha Ration Card List 2021-2022 Village wise / Ration Card Name List Online Check Beneficiary ଖାଦ୍ୟ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ରେସନ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକ details.
The guide is designed to provide you with full-on details about the important aspects of the Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23, NFSA Card beneficiary list Rice and wheat and SK Oil Allotment, NFSA Online Registration, Benefit, Application Form, Eligibility, and Application Status. The Odisha Ration Card is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy extreme benefits being provided to the residents of Odisha State.
- Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23
- Odisha Ration Card Beneficiary List Highlights
- Odisha District Wise Gram Panchayat Ration Card List Online Check –
- Download Odisha PDS Ration Card New List 2023
- Benefits of Odisha Ration Card List Online
- Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card Odisha 2022-23
- Document Required
- Types of Ration Cards By Odisha State Government
- The Ration Card Holder Will Get Subsidize Rice Quantity:-
- How To Apply Online For Odisha Ration Card 2022-23?
- How To Download Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23?
- How To Check List Of Dealers To Get Ration Under Odisha Ration Card?
- Number Of Depots – District Wise:-
- Contact Details
Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23
Odisha Ration Card List 2022: New Food PDS Ration cardholder list download from the official website. As we know that how important a ration card is for everyone. It is one of the most important documents for Indian citizens. Whether it is about getting any kind of subsidy on farming equipment or it is about getting subsidized food items everything is being processed using the ration cards only.
Odisha Caste Certificate Online Registration Process 2022
To serve free and easy food for all, the Odisha government gives subsidized food items for all the people who are living below the poverty line. Special ration cards are being provided to these citizens that they can use for getting different types of food items for carrying out their lives efficiently. Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha has released the officially new PDS Odisha ration card list 2022-23 online (District/ Block/ Village Wise).
Odisha Ration Card Beneficiary List Highlights
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Launched by||Food & Consumer Affairs Department|
|Objective||To provide food for everyone at affordable rates|
|Download PDS Ration Card Odisha List||Available Here|
Odisha District Wise Gram Panchayat Ration Card List Online Check –
PDS odisha ration card list online district wise is available below. Now you can download District wise new ration card list pdf from here.
|Angul (अंगुल)||Keonjhar (केंदुझार)|
|Boudh (बौद्ध)||Kalahandi (कालाहांडी)|
|Balangir (बलांगीर)||Kandhamal (कंधमाल)|
|Bargarh (बरगढ़)||Koraput (कोरापुट)|
|Balasore (बालासोर)||Kendrapara (केंद्रपाड़ा)|
|Bhadrak (भद्रक)||Malkangiri (मलकानगिरी)|
|Cuttack (कटक)||Mayurbhanj (मयूरभंज)|
|Deogarh (देवगढ़)||Nabarangpur (नबरंगपुर)|
|Dhenkanal (ढेंकनाल)||Nuapada (नुआपाड़ा)|
|Ganjam (गंजम)||Nayagarh (नयागढ़)|
|Gajapati (गजपति)||Puri (पुरी)|
|Jharsuguda (झारसुगुडा)||Rayagada (रायगडा)|
|Jajpur (जाजपुर)||Sambalpur (संबलपुर)|
|Jagatsinghapur (जगतसिंहपुर)||Subarnapur (सुबर्णपुर)|
|Khordha (खोरधा)||Sundargarh (सुंदरगढ़)|
Download Odisha PDS Ration Card New List 2023
Now, every single state has also taken on the opportunity of providing digitized ration cards to their people. Odisha State also has brought up this initiative into their ration card format and has developed digitized ration cards for the people. One doesn’t need to carry their ration cards everywhere along with them.
The citizens of Odisha state can now effectively view and check their ration cards online. It not only saves them time and money for the people but also has made the entire process seam line as well. The beneficiaries can now easily avail of the ration at a subsidized rate using these ration cards.
Odisha Farmer Scheme Registration 2023
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card List Online
- It offers beneficiaries the freedom of getting ration at subsidized rates.
- This ration can be easily used as an identity document at any place.
- One can easily use the ration card while applying for the different certificates.
- The beneficiaries are free to enjoy the benefits of government schemes using this ration card.
- One doesn’t need to check out the government offices again and again for checking their name on it. One can easily check their status online and that will further save the time and money of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card Odisha 2022-23
If you are willing to get access to Odisha State Ration Card, you should need to clear the eligibility criteria for the same and that is:
- You should need to be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- You should not need to have any other kind of ration card from any other state of India.
For applying to the Odisha State Ration Card, you should need to have perfect documentation by your side. If you are eager to know what it is, just checks out the details given below:
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Photo Identification Proof of all of the family members
- In case you are willing to transfer the ration card, make sure to deposit the ration card surrender receipt along with it.
Types of Ration Cards By Odisha State Government
Odisha State Government provides three different types of ration cards to the beneficiaries depending upon their financial status. And these are:
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Antyodaya Ration Card
The Ration Card Holder Will Get Subsidize Rice Quantity:-
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
How To Apply Online For Odisha Ration Card 2022-23?
If you are living in Odisha and are looking forward to enjoying the benefits of the different government schemes, you must do odisha ration card registration. One can easily apply for the ration card just by following the detailed process given below:
- Go to the official website of the New Food Odisha Ration Card i.e. NFSA & SFSS @foododisha.in.
- If done, you will land on the homepage.
- Click on the the ‘e-bertran’ option given to move further with the process.
- Next, tap on the Odisha ‘Ration card application form’ link.
- After that, the online application form will appear on your screen.
- Make sure to fill it very carefully and attach all of the required documents along with it.
- You can now apply to the nearest ‘DFO office’.
- Pay the asked fee and once it is done, your card will be issued just within 30 to 40 days.
How To Download Odisha Ration Card List 2022-23?
If you have applied for the Odisha Ration Card and are willing to check your name into the released list, you can easily do it by:
- Step 1: Visit official website of the Food Supplies & Consumers Welfare Department of Odisha at pdsodisha.gov.in.
- Step 2: If done, a new webpage will appear.
- Step 3: Now tap on the FNSA Card & Beneficiary option to go ahead.
- Step 4: When you click on it, a new window will open up on your home screen.
- Step 5: Once done with the process, you next have to enter details like ‘District, Block, FPS’ Name in the dedicated sections.
- Step 6: On the completion of the above process tap on the ‘Get Report’ option for checking out the Odisha Ration Card List.
How To Check List Of Dealers To Get Ration Under Odisha Ration Card?
Step 1: First, go to the official website same as explained above.
Step 2: Now select District – Block /ULB and click on the ‘Show’ button.
Step 3: Click the show button will load the dealer’s list on your computer or mobile.
Below we are sharing District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List:-
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
Number Of Depots – District Wise:-
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
|FSCWD, Odisha Official Website||Click Here|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||1967|
|Consumer Advice Centre Contact No.||1800-3456760|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|Address||Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha State Secretariat, Sachivalaya Marg, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|
Enjoy the benefits of the Odisha Ration Card list 2022 and check out the details given through village or block. Ration card is a great facility to enjoy seamless government schemes. It is a platform that brings you much nearer to the government facilities and can be easily used as identity proof.
Citizen of Odisha whose annual income is above Rs. 15,000 can apply for Odisha Ration Card under ‘Above Poverty Line families” category. Families whose earnings are below Rs. 10,000 annually can apply under the ‘Below Poverty Line families’ category.
There is a total of 3 types of Ration cards in Odisha.
Yes, by visiting the official website @foododisha.in you can download the ration card online.
If any issues comes related to ration card, you can call at this Number – 1800-3456760.
Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha Government has updated the ration card name search online facility on the official website. Now anyone can check their name in the list by submitting the necessary details.
If your name is not in the list then you will have to contact the local office of Food Department Odisha Or go to the nearest ration dealer.
The person need to open the official portal www.pdsodisha.gov.in to check name in Odisha new ration card list. Also, you can check district, block and FPS list pdf.