J&k Labour Registration 2022 jklabour.com Login & Online Renewal : The governments of Jammu and Kashmir launch many types of beneficiary schemes to raise the social and economic status of the workers. However, due to lack of proper information about these schemes, the workers are deprived of getting the benefits of these schemes. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir started the process of J&K labour registration. All the workers registered on this portal will be able to get the benefits of government schemes quickly, and no eligible labour will be deprived of getting the benefits of jk labor scheme.
J&K Labour Registration 2022
हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से जम्मू-कश्मीर श्रम पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन, नवीनीकरण और जम्मू कश्मीर श्रम पंजीकरण फॉर्म पीडीएफ के बारे में जानकारी प्रदान करते हैं। इसलिए जम्मू-कश्मीर श्रमिक पंजीकरण से संबंधित जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए लेख को अंत तक पढ़ें। जम्मू-कश्मीर श्रम पंजीकरण 2022 आयोजित करके, सरकार के पास सरकार के पास श्रमिकों का एक उचित डेटाबेस होगा। इससे भविष्य में श्रमिकों के लिए नई योजनाओं का संचालन किया जा सकता है।
Apart from this, proper records of the schemes operated for the workers will be present with the government, and transparent implementation of the schemes will be done, which will prevent the repetition of benefits of the schemes. All registered workers will get fair compensation for their work. Apart from this, facilities like payment of wages, gratuity, bonus, maternity benefit, health insurance and the provident fund are available to the workers on the jklabor portal. This will make the workers self-reliant and empowered, and their standard of living will improve.
Key Highlights of JK Labour Registration 2022
|लेख||J&K Labour Registration Online, Login, Renewal|
|सम्बंधित विभाग||श्रम विभाग|
|उद्देश्य||विभिन्न सरकारी योजनाओं का लाभ श्रमिकों को प्रदान करना|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के श्रमिक|
- Booster Vaccine Registration
- Corona Vaccination Certificate
- Cowin Self Registration
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate
- Vaccine Passport
J&K Labour Registration Benefits and Features
- For Mick registration, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched the Labor Registration Portal.
- All workers are required to register on the labor registration portal.
- The workers registered on the portal will be able to get the benefits of government schemes.
- Workers will get their fair wages through labor registration.
- This will make the workers self-reliant and empowered.
- And the standard of living of the workers will improve.
JK Labor Beneficiary schemes operated for workers
- Maternity Benefit for female workers (up to 2 children) Rs. 5,000/-.
- Financial Assistance Funeral Expenses Rs. 5,000/-.
- Financial assistance of Rs.2 lakh to dependents in case of death of registered workers.
- Financial assistance of Rs.2,500/- to the children of labourers from class nursery/first to fifth primary and Rs.3,500/- from class VI to VIII.
- Class 9th to 10th (Regular Students) Rs.4,500/-, Class 11th to 12th (Regular Students) Rs.6,000/- Under Graduation (Regular Students) Rs.10,000/-, and
- Financial Assistance of Rs.15,000/- for Post Graduate (Regular Students).
- Workers get better medical services.
- Financial assistance is given for the marriage of daughters of workers.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Jammu and Kashmir Labor Registration
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicant must be a laborer.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- E mail ID
J&K Labour Registration Online Process 2022
The workers of Jammu and Kashmir will have to register on the portal to get the benefits of the services provided by the government. To register on the Jammu and Kashmir Labor Registration Portal, follow the procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Labor Registration Portal jklabour.com.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Register” on the home page; click on it.
- After clicking on the option, “J&K Labor Registration Form” will open.
- Now enter all the information asked in the form like name, email address, mobile number, email id, address etc.
- Finally, click on the “Register” button to enter all the details.
- This is how you can do labor registration.
JK Labour Login 2022 at jklabour.com Portal
- Go to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Labor Registration.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Login” on the home page.
- After clicking on the option, the login page will open.
- Here you have to enter the email id and password and click on the “Login” button.
- Thus you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
Process for validating registrations
- The official website of Jammu and Kashmir has to be visited at jklabour.com.
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of “Validate Registration” on the home page.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- You have to enter Registration Type and Registration/Approval Number on this page and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this, your registration form will open.
- You can validate the registration by filling in all the information asked here step by step.
View Inspection Report Online
- The official website of J&K Labor Registration has to be visited at jklabour.com.
- You will see the “Inspection Report” option; click on it.
- A list of inspections will open in front of you.
- Now select the option as per your requirement.
- After that, related information will open in front of you.