Apply Online for Marriage Certificate Odisha 2022 Registration process mentioned in this article. The direct link of Odisha marriage certificate application form pdf download from here.
A marriage certificate is required for any marriage to be considered legally valid. The marriage certificate Odisha application process is going to provide here for all married couples so that they can get the benefit of many state services and facilities in the future. Today, we will discuss how to make Odisha marriage certificate through the step-by-step registration process with the required documents and explain the benefits of Odisha marriage certificate.
- Apply Marriage Certificate Odisha Online Registration 2022
- Odisha Marriage Certificate 2022 Details
- Benefits of Odisha Marriage Registration 2022
- Documents Required To apply online for Marriage Certificate Odisha
- Apply Odisha Marriage Registration 2022 Full Process
- Download Odisha Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF
Apply Marriage Certificate Odisha Online Registration 2022
For married couples, a marriage certificate is needed for various reasons. But before that the most important thing about marriage certificate is a legal proof of marriage. Let us tell you that lakhs of marriages occur in Odisha state, but there are only a few who got registered. If the marriage is not registered, the boy and the girl are not legally considered husband and wife. So kindly read the full article below to know the exact online process for registration of marriage certificate odisha.
Getting an Odisha marriage certificate 2022 has become very important & easy. In India, the marriage is registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or the Special Marriage Act 1954 and a certificate is issued.
- Odisha Caste Certificate
- Odisha Ration Card List 2022
- Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
- Odisha Career Portal Registration
Odisha Marriage Certificate 2022 Details
|Form Name||Odisha Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF|
|Department||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Issuing Authority||Civil/ Marriage Registrar|
|Form Size||273 KB|
|Number of Pages||4|
|Related Article||Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022|
Benefits of Odisha Marriage Registration 2022
- It will help the girl to change her name in documents
- Odisha Marriage certificate is also required to open a joint bank account.
- If there is any dispute between husband and wife, a monthly allowance is given to the woman through this document.
- It’s needed for taking life insurance.
- Married couples can take benefit of many government schemes and services.
Documents Required To apply online for Marriage Certificate Odisha
- Aadhar Card (both bride and groom)
- residence certificate
- Identity proof of father and mother (groom side and bride side)
- Birth certificate (both bride and groom)
- Age proof (both bride and groom)
- Wedding card (groom’s side and bride’s side)
- Combined photograph (both bride and groom)
- 2-2 passport size photographs (bride and groom)
- Identity proof of witnesses (groom side and bride side)
- proof of nationality
- Joint Affidavit (Bride and Groom)
- If handicapped bride/bride-disability certificate
- Certificate if either of the spouses is divorced
- If either of the spouses is a widow / widower, his certificate
Apply Odisha Marriage Registration 2022 Full Process
Step 1: First, you have to go to the marriage registrar’s office to take the odisha marriage certificate form. You can also download the application form directly by clicking on the link given below.
Step 2: Now submit all the information asked in this form, such as name, date of birth, name of parent/guardian, age, address, contact information and other things.
Step 3: After this, complete details about the witnesses have to be recorded.
Step 4: All the necessary documents we have mentioned above should be attached and submitted to the concerned municipal corporation.
Step 5: After submitting the form, the documents will be verified, after which the physical verification of both the bride and the groom will be done.
Step 6: After completing the process, applicants will get a registration confirmation slip.
Step 7: The marriage certificate will be issued within 7 days from registration.
Download Odisha Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF
To download odisha marriage certificate form 2022, click on the direct link given here. Take a printout of the form, collect all your necessary documents before filling it out, and then fill out the application form. Odisha Marriage Certificate Application Form Download link is available below.
|Marriage Registration Application Form Odisha Download||Click Here|
|Download Odisha Caste Certificate Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|OSSTET Homepage||Click Here|