TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022: 9168 Vacancies Notified, Exam From last week of March(Expected) @tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced 9168 vacancies for TSPSC Service for the financial year 2022-23. TSPSC works under the Constitution of India to select eligible candidates for different civil services in Telangana state.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is expected to announce the TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 for 9168 Junior Stenographer, Typist, and Junior Assistant posts in TSPSC Group 4 Services on the official website @tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022- Overview
Once the notifications will be live, we will guide you to do registration for the TSPSC Group 4 examination. TSPSC will release this notification as a PDF notification.
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
- RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||LD/ Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, & Typist|
|Total Vacancies||9168 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||to be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Examination, Document Verification|
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The official notification of TSPSC Group 4 2022 for the recruitment of 9168 Civil Service posts is to be released most probably in the last of March 2022. ere you will get the latest update regarding the important dates regarding TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 from the table given below.
|TSPSC Group 4 2022- Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||to be notified soon|
|Online Application Start Date||to be notified soon|
|Last date of Online Application||to be notified soon|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||to be notified soon|
|Pre- Examination Training Call Letter Release Date||to be notified soon|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST||to be notified soon|
|Online Written Exam Call Letter Release Date||to be notified soon|
|Online Written Exam Date||to be notified soon|
|Declaration of Online Written Exam Result||to be notified soon|
|Interview Date||to be notified soon|
TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022
TSPSC has to disclose 9168 vacancies for the Civil Officer posts in its detailed TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022. Candidates can check the complete category-wise TSPSC Vacancy 2022 details from the table given below.
- Junior Steno (Revenue Department)
- Typist (Revenue Department)
- Junior Assistant (Revenue Department)
- Typist (Panchayati Raj)
- Junior Assistant (Panchayati Raj)
- Junior Assistant (Commercial Taxes Department)
- Junior Assistant (Home Department)
- Junior Steno (Home Department)
- Typist (Home Department)
- Junior Assistant (I&CAD)
- Junior Steno (I&CAD)
- Typist (Disaster Response and Fire Services)
- Junior Steno (Disaster Response and Fire Services)
- Junior Assistant (Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad)
- Junior Assistant (Director of Medical Education)
- Junior Assistant (Forest Department)
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 ye to be released so we can’t say about the final Eligibility Criteria but still, there are certain Criteria (Expected) to be followed.
Educational Qualification: The candidate who holds a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university by the Telangana Government is eligible to apply for ECGC PO Exam.
|Post Code||Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|LD/ Junior Stenographer||The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or institution. The candidate must have passed Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Typewriting by Higher Grade. The candidate must have passed Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Shorthand Typewriting by Higher GradeThe candidates must have knowledge of computer operations|
|Typist||The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or institution. Preferences must be given to the candidate who has passed Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Shorthand Typewriting by Lower Grade|
|Junior Assistant||The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or institution.|
Age Limit: TSPSC Group 4 examination should have an age limit between 18 years to 44 years of age as of the notification date.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||44 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|State Government Employees||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered|
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
Nationality: The candidate should be of Indian Nationality as well citizen of Telangana state having proper documents justifying the same.
How to Apply for TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022?
- Step 1: First thing first, visit official website of Telangana Public Service Commission at @tspsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now go to ‘One-Time Registration’ option available on homepage.
- Step 3: On above page you will see ‘TSPSC Group 4 Application Form’ where you have to enter your Aadhar Card Number, Education Qualifications, and all other asked detailes.
- Step 4: Now preview the application form and verify your details you put and if everything is correct then click ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 5: Now it’s time to pay your TSPSC Group 4 Application Fees through available online payment mode.
- Step 6: Finally your TSPSC Group 4 2022 registration is complete and you will get a registration number via an Email or SMS on your registered mobile number.
TSPSC Group 4 2022 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the Civil Service Jobs in Telangana State post through TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 will be done in the following stages:
- Stage 2: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2: Skill Test
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
- Two selection process will be in TSPSC Group 4 Examination, Paper I & Paper II
- Both of papers will have 150 questions and there will be 1 marks for each question, total 300 marks for both papers.
- Candidates will have 150 minutes for each paper to solve.
- There will be minus marking where you will be charged 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
Telangana Government is expected to announce 9168 vacancies for TSPSC Group 4 Services.
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 will be released soon on the official website of TSPSC @tspsc.gov.in.
It will be announced with the official notification by TSPSC Telangana.