Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 Registration TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Apply Online:- The TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will give you financial support to the citizens of Telangana. The government has decided on some criteria of the people who are only eligible for the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme registration online. People who fall under those eligibility criteria can only be able to get the allowance for them. The Telangana Unemployment Allowance application form is available online. This Telangana Nirudyoga Burthi Scheme 2022 is the helping hand of the unemployed youth.
About Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme will definitely help to employee people who are searching for jobs. By this scheme, the government is giving financial support to the Telangana unemployed citizens so that they can be self dependent. Telangana Unemployment allowance scheme will give benefit of Rs, 3,016 to the unemployed citizens of the state. This scheme is a part of an election promise by ruling party in Telangana.
TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 Details
|Scheme name||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||Financial Support To Unemployed People|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Qualification For Apply Online
- TS E Challan Discount 2022
- PV Sindhu Family, Husband Name
- Tnreginet Registration, Guide Value, Know Jurisdiction, EC View
Objective of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022
The chief and foremost objectives of the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022 are the following: –
- The aid is for the poor, unemployed people who genuinely need the allowance of money as help.
- TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme will act as financial assistance for the unwaged and jobless youth of the state.
- The unemployed youth could use this aid to improve their skills for getting a job.
- This Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme is for those who are still unemployed even after completing their studies.
- The unemployed youth do not have to rely on other people like relatives or parents for fulfilling their day-to-day needs.
Eligibility criteria for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022?
Following are the criteria: –
- A resident of Telangana: –The person must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- Age: – Age of the applicant must be in a range between 22 to 35 years.
- Poverty level: – The family must be under the BPL list.; that is, the family must be below the poverty level. The yearly income of the family will necessarily be less than Rs.3 Lakhs. Also, they need to have a white ration card for applying to the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Educational Qualification: – The applicant must have to complete their graduate education from a renowned institute or college. Diploma courses and ITI passed students are also eligible for this TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
How to register Online for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022?
You can do the complete Telangana Unemployment Allowance scheme application procedure online. You have to fill up the complete application correctly by following these steps: –
- The first pace is to go to the official website of Telangana State Portal. Click on this link: – https://www.telangana.gov.in/.
- This link will steer you to the official website.
- You will find a place to search. Write in that space TS Nirudyoga Bruthi or Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Then click on the search button to start searching.
- Then click on the link. It will help you to get the link to the registration application form.
- Fill up all the attributes and information in the Unemployment Allowance application form.
- Then, scan all your documents and send them for uploading.
- You have to upload all the documents correctly and cleanly.
- Don’t upload any hazy or unreadable pages.
- Then completely fulfill the registration procedure. Then submit the form.
- Make a printout of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Application form.
- It will help you to keep a hard copy of the TS Unemployment Scheme application form.
Required Documents for TS Unemployment Scheme registration?
You need to submit several documents for applying to the TS Unemployment Scheme. Those documents are: –
- Aadhar Card of Applicant
- Domicile Certificate issued by Telangana Government
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Details of your bank account
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card, mainly white ration card.
- Proof of Residence
- Certificate of Income for proof.
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Student educational qualification proof (SSC, HSC, Graduation, PG, ITI, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo ID Proof that includes the voter Card, driving license, etc.